delete.

These girls watch too much damn TV, fam. Stop looking on social media, and stop going to the clubs. Don't trust a girl that has more than 800 IG followers and no college degree

Ohh man. This [emoji]128076[/emoji]

she dont believe in shooting stars but she believe in shoes and cars

:smh:

She needs a golden calculator to divide the time it takes to look inside and realize that real guys go for real down to mars girls.

Going to the grocery store to pick up women is pretty damn sketch. Now randomly getting into a convo with a woman you meet at a grocery store is another story, but going there to meet women is weird and rapey.
I think that's what they've been talking about the entire time bro.

I don't think they meant standing at the entrance asking for numbers next to the Salvation Army guy.

Older yambz be at the grocery...yea I'm going to hit on women in frozen foods. Ya moms catching that work at whole foods, taking legumes by the peacans.

Last edited:
dont go to the club, shopping mall, etc.....

go to church, grocery store, library...

one of the biggest freaks/thots i know be mad involved in church lol

Like you'd think she's an angel from how she moves in church

Could be a special case though​

one of the biggest freaks/thots i know be mad involved in church lol

Like you'd think she's an angel from how she moves in church

Could be a special case though​

Its not. Some people in church are there for reasons of repentance, not faith.

:lol:

Last edited:
^^Met wife in church and she was garbage....

like some rapper said " friday and saturday you concentrate on men , Sunday this b in church
trying to wash away her sins"

Last edited:
Wow son, if you can't pick up a female in a grocery store there just might be something rapey about your a whole approach to women
laugh.gif

Post pics brah or this is a fairytale
nerd.gif

Move out of your area to a whole new place and start over. If you really want a good chance move somewhere in Europe.
I don't have any pictures of her anymore, our break up ended bad and i deleted all the pictures i had of her.

adapt with the times or else become extinct.

www.returnofkings.com

best advice I've ever gotten about women has come from this site. now obviously you can't follow everything someone posts to the T, but it'll at least make you think.

btw Wisconsin is not the east coast, it's the Midwest.

I feel like that's also a product of age. Idk how old you are, OP, but I'm 18 and I think it's understandable to prioritize these things at around this age.. to a certain extent.

Also, I think it's a product of social media's instant gratification. The worst thing to happen to a girl is for her to know she's gorgeous and thirst trap dudes on IG, Twitter, etc. So nowadays it's kind of impossible for a pretty girl to not want to be complimented all the time about their looks, their fashion, so on and so on.

I don't think I'll ever get the recommendation to find girls in a grocery store on here. And why would the females who the OP is looking for be more prone to be there than the girls he has a distaste for?

In a setting like that, I don't think most would be up to getting bothered with making connections, due to them probably just wanting to get their **** and leave.

OP if you're not in school (didn't notice if you mentioned that) you could try volunteering or taking some continuing ed classes. Note: do these things in things YOURE interested in as it will make the experience so much easier. These are great places to meet women and your initial conversation/akward first talk is pretty much ready made for you as you already have whatever you're doing in common. If it fails at least you improved your skillset or at least did something good/fun.

Man if you're young even the good ones are gonna have their party phase. Have yours too. The right one is usually a surprise anyways.

Pretty much weekly, My girl tells me a story in which some girl is coming at her on facebook, saying this and that, and commenting rudely ect.....I tell her if she doesn't want issues, she should delete her account entirely, or create a new one and start from scratch.

I deleted mine a few years ago, and it was tough at first, I would reactivate my account here and there to see how some friends were doing, it just became more work than pleasure, and time consuming for no reason. I don't miss it one bit.

Instagram is the one social media app that I fully endorse. It can be private, and I feel says a lot more about a person than endless comments about "turning up" and "money is the motivation" posts.

Last edited:
Wow son, if you can't pick up a female in a grocery store there just might be something rapey about your a whole approach to women :lol:

Post pics brah or this is a fairytale :nerd:

Move out of your area to a whole new place and start over. If you really want a good chance move somewhere in Europe.
I don't have any pictures of her anymore, our break up ended bad and i deleted all the pictures i had of her.
She must have pictures of herself on some social media; Facebook, ig, twitter.

I totally agree with you. I used to love dating but at this point I just rather work on me

It's perfectly OK for a girl time like nice and expensive things... Its definitely not OK to expect them...

Pretty much weekly, My girl tells me a story in which some girl is coming at her on facebook, saying this and that, and commenting rudely ect.....I tell her if she doesn't want issues, she should delete her account entirely, or create a new one and start from scratch.

I deleted mine a few years ago, and it was tough at first, I would reactivate my account here and there to see how some friends were doing, it just became more work than pleasure, and time consuming for no reason. I don't miss it one bit.

Instagram is the one social media app that I fully endorse. It can be private, and I feel says a lot more about a person than endless comments about "turning up" and "money is the motivation" posts.

Facebook just seems like a chore I've added so many people that my news feed is just a bunch of ******** anyway.

IG is solid but all of them have their drawbacks.

That's also what I'VE been talking about the entire time people just love arguing with me. I said no one goes to the grocery store TO pick up females, someone got defensive and said I'm doing it wrong. I kept stressing the fact that no one goes there TO pick up females. A drawn out pointless argument ensued.

Just because you have never heard of it doesnt mean it doesnt happen.
Over the course of my life I have heard MANY men talk about picking up women at the grocery store. Especially places like a Walmart, cause women always go there.

If you think about it, it really is not a bad idea. For one all women, from the saints to the rachets, have to eat.
And if she is buying groceries it might be a good sign that she doesnt still live with mommy and daddy.
And depending on what type of groceries it might mean she knows how to cook.

Point is, ANY place where there are a good concentration of women is a good place to pick one up. You just have to choose wisely

Back
Top Bottom