delete.

:lol:

Stuff like this reminds me of why I'm so appreciative for my girl. My girl is best girl.

I lub her so much.

how would yall go about gettin at a chick in a grocery store...approach her on a direct tip or beat around the bush and ask her some type of question 

how would yall go about gettin at a chick in a grocery store...approach her on a direct tip or beat around the bush and ask her some type of question 

No matter the situation, I generally bring up anything around our surroundings for conversation, cause it gives me just a minute to gauge the situation.

I goof'd up though, saw one with a ridiculous body, and just when we were standing next to each other looking at Bacon, I finally got a glance of her face. A bit of a let down, she wasn't as fine as I thought, and sadly facially she looks like another woman who I absolutely hate....without saying a single word I ended up...

giphy.gif

but looking back on it, I'm thinking I should have just holla'd :smh:. I had already plotted startin the convo by helping her get the bacon on the top shelf she was looking at (she was short). I keep tellin myself, surely I could have gotten over that face :smh:

One thing I will say is this, most attractive women, who are alone, want to be talked to (as long as you're decent looking and presentable). Even if it's for a split second saying hi, cause it makes them feel special.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom