I'm pised I'm missing the game... And I didn't even think of recording it :smh:

I seen my boy Patton had a 43yd TD from Kaep :pimp: :pimp:

I'm pised I'm missing the game... And I didn't even think of recording it
mean.gif

I seen my boy Patton had a 43yd TD from Kaep
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Check ya PM

Lavelle Hawkins has made some great plays throughout preseason. Wonder what the coaching staff is going to do with him. Shown great talent but also potential headcase. :rolleyes

Last edited:
man BJ Daniels is awesome. Dude is so fast, has great touch and a cannon. :x :smokin He could return the Niners a VERY nice draft pick in the future if he continues to develop. Russel Wilson clone to the T. :x

Last edited:
I just figured out this is the same Eric Wright that played for Riordan. We played them in HS. That '02-03 year had him, Jason Hill & Thomas DeCoud all make it to the league from the Bay.

Last edited:
You know, a lot of people talk **** about preseason but I like it. I like seeing the younger players make a name for themselves.

I just figured out this is the same Eric Wright that played for Riordan. We played them in HS. That '02-03 year had him, Jason Hill & Thomas DeCoud all make it to the league from the Bay.
Names like that make the legend of De La Salle that much greater. Who was the last incredibly gifted talent? Maurice Jones Drew?

Names like that make the legend of De La Salle that much greater. Who was the last incredibly gifted talent? Maurice Jones Drew?
I completely forgot about Jones Drew & DLS. When my HS played DLS he returned the opening kickoff for a touchdown. There was a penalty on DLS so we re-kicked. He returned it to the house again.

It felt good making it to the game against the vikings and seeing my brother E. Wright.  Hope the homie Velle can stay with the squad too.  Gotta make it to some regular season games this season

Young i know you from HP, how old are you tho, just curious to see who you may have grown up with around in the city.

Apparently Cam Johnson's made a great impression to the point where he has a good shot to make the team. Problem with that is we would be keeping five outside linebackers on the team. When a reporter asked Harbaugh if we can keep five outside linebackers when we have only ever kept three, he said:

"After tonight, the way Cam Johnson played, heck yeah we can. We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want!"

:lol: :pimp:

im ready for the season :pimp:

theres going to be some tough cuts.... and i see them getting snatched up quick by other teams

Back
Top Bottom