Delete

Hope its for more than a 5th Parys Haralson aint no damn scrub. Dude wasnt the greatest pass rusher but he was excellent in setting the edge, tackling and dropping back to cover.

Last edited:
Hope its for more than a 5th Parys Haralson aint no damn scrub....

Came here to say the same... I'm hoping it was for a 3rd :lol:

Edit: I was way off :smh:

Per Matt Barrows on twitter... If he makes the roster we get a 7th round pick :lol: :smh: I'm guessing they were gonna cut him regardless and just got something out of it

Last edited:
extra cap space can be carried over for next season which will help with Iupati, Aldon, Crabtree, Kaps new contracts.

Yeah definitely need to extend kaep, Aldon and iupati. Hopefully crabs will come cheaper since he will miss majority of this year.

Last edited:
Gonna miss Parys. I remember during the struggle seasons, he was one of only two guys on our D that could generate any pass rush. Wish him well. But Skuta, Lemonier, and Johnson have been getting snaps before Parys this preseason, this trade really shows how well those three have been playing. The LB corps is straight up Staxx :smokin

Last edited:
Y'all were trippin thinkin you can get a third rounder for a 30 year old LB who hasn't been healthy for 2 seasons.

They couldn't afford to give Goldson what Tampa bay was willing to give him and the Front office is aware of the importance of resigning Crabtree Kaep and Iuputi. If goldson was resigned then there wouldn't be room for 1 of these 3. IMO all three will get new contracts. But if Crabtree wants mike Wallace money he will be the casualty out of the three.

They weren't gonna cut haralson they just got him to reduce his salary so they were expecting to go forward with him if there weren't any potential suitors. 7th rounder is the going rate for a 30 year old veteran LB but he will start for the saints. I'm happy for him and goldson even though they're not part of the team anymore. Love that Merton hanks avatar.

Last edited:
Yea I can see the 9ers letting Crabby walk... Same way they did the Goldson

this.

regarding parys I always have a soft spot for players that are still here and endured the **** years.

waiting on my big homie john taylor to get home from trucking so we can talk some football. :smokin

I wouldnt be surprised if they let Crabtree AND Aldon walk if they demand crazy price.... I mean Aldon might be looking at $15 mil + per year... I dont know if thats worth it

I wouldnt be surprised if they let Crabtree AND Aldon walk if they demand crazy price.... I mean Aldon might be looking at $15 mil + per year... I dont know if thats worth it

Crabtree is a goner, Aldon is not going anywhere.

Out of those big 4 I'd put the priority of signing in this order:

1 kaep
2 iupati
3 Aldon
4 crabs

Kaep is obvious. Iupati won't be cheap dude is the best left guard in the league. Aldon is a beast but he also disappeared after Justin smith went down. And Crabs is finally developing but I just don't see them financially handicapping themselves over a WR who had 1 good season.

Last edited:
I think Crabtree can be had at a bargain because of the winning atmosphere he may stay. Just my opinion and everybody named besides Kaep is going to be tough to retain just the reality of the situation.

I think Crabtree can be had at a bargain because of the winning atmosphere he may stay. Just my opinion and everybody named besides Kaep is going to be tough to retain just the reality of the situation.
He might be a bargain because of the injury and his past foot problems but i doubt he'd give the 9ers a home team discount if he didn't have to
Out of those big 4 I'd put the priority of signing in this order:

1 kaep
2 iupati
3 Aldon
4 crabs

Kaep is obvious. Iupati won't be cheap dude is the best left guard in the league. Aldon is a beast but he also disappeared after Justin smith went down. And Crabs is finally developing but I just don't see them financially handicapping themselves over a WR who had 1 good season.
Aldon is #2 on the list, you musta forgot he had to get off season surgery

No way Aldon is more important than Iupati. Protecting Kaep > *. Mike Iupati is a beast(best left guard in the league) and is one of the main reasons our o line is so dominant(especially in the running game. Iupati is one of the reasons the niners are so effective at mixing the power with the zone). Dude just MAULS people.

And no, I didn't forget he had surgery but it wasn't nothing serious because dude was in san jose at AKA training MMA before he even had the surgery so it must of not been nagging him that bad. Aldon is great, but how much of what he does reliant off of Justin Smith?

Last edited:
Man thanks to Parys.

Took a paycut with the squad after his injury, man hope he does well with the Saints.

No way Aldon is more important than Iupati. Protecting Kaep > *. Mike Iupati is a beast(best left guard in the league) and is one of the main reasons our o line is so dominant(especially in the running game. Iupati is one of the reasons the niners are so effective at mixing the power with the zone). Dude just MAULS people.

And no, I didn't forget he had surgery but it wasn't nothing serious because dude was in san jose at AKA training MMA before he even had the surgery so it must of not been nagging him that bad. Aldon is great, but how much of what he does reliant off of Justin Smith?
Justin only has maybe 2 years left, they are gonna NEED aldon in the future

What? If Justin only has 2 years left then what they need is a stud 5 and 3-technique 3-4 DE. Aldon's ability to generate pass rush is largely dependent on Justin Smith. Why would Justin's future have any impact on the need to re-sign Aldon? They play 2 diifferent positions and Aldon NEEDS Justin Smith to be effective and has yet to show otherwise. And of course I want Aldon back. because I am in no way saying he's a scrub.

Last edited:
IMO its easier to find/replace an elite G than it is to find/replace an elite OLB, one of the reasons Gs aren't usually picked high in the draft. OLB is also a position of "game changers". Y'all see how a weak pass rush at the end of last season led to the niners being eatin alive through the air. As far as how Aldon needs Justin, time will tell this season.

Last edited:
aldon seeming a little jevon kearse like in terms of ability and productivity thus far.

not sure how good he'll be if someone's not eating up OL in front of him. 

Back
Top Bottom