Delete

Im guessing Tolzien and Seneca Wallace are getting cut then? No way BJ Daniels isnt picked up if they try to put him on the practice squad.

I'm pretty sure Tolzien and Wallace will be cut... I doubt BJ will be put onto the practice squad because then other teams can bid for him... Somebody will end up taking him after his preseason play as of now

With BJ you can run the same type of offense that CK runs, so if he were to ever go down the transition is smooth. With Tolzein or McCoy, you go back to Alex Smith football.

I'm so glad we picked up baldwin. Dude can actually run routes and is a physical receiver
pimp.gif
Good riddance jenkins!

Even though Harbaugh said he was the backup, I wouldn't be surprised if he still gets traded.

Niners are shopping Parys Haralson. Don't like this but they like Skuta for what he brings on special teams and of course Lemonier aint going anywhere.

Last edited:
Wide receiver Austin Collie isn’t in the 49ers’ plans. Collie has a nice NFL resume (his 173 career catches are the second-most on the team among WRs behind Anquan Boldin) but Jim Harbaugh indicated during training camp Collie wasn’t fully recovered from the ruptured patella tendon he sustained last year. On Sunday, Collie didn’t play until late in the third quarter and had an eight-yard catch in 14 snaps.

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2013/08/26/53-man-projection-preseason-game-provides-clarity-at-qb-wr/

Imagine it's for nothing more than a 5th but it sheds some contract so more wiggle room to extand a player like Tarrell browns contract

Back
Top Bottom