Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am pretty sure the next coach will not risk his job by giving Morris playing time. Brown is probably the main person that influenced the Lakers to cut the decent summer league players and keep turds like Morris and Ebanks.
Good news with Ebanks getting a DUI. His Laker days are numbered as well.

Seriously, this dude was supposed to be decent this year, but hes an overrated defender by laker fans and he has no jumper..

Get him out, I wanna see duhon, clark get some mins.

Report has come out that Phil Jackson has cancelled a speaking engagement in Chicago next week.........................................:wink:

Fingers-crossed1.jpg

Please let it be Phil Jackson

Report has come out that Phil Jackson has cancelled a speaking engagement in Chicago next week.........................................:wink:
I heard this on ESPN 710 too, they also said that Bernie Bickerstaff will coach tonight's game. They didn't say he will coach until they find a coach. It sounds like they have coaches lined up and we will get an answer for a new head coach pretty soon. Maybe on Sunday or even tomorrow.

You would be correct.
Let's hope I like the next head coach, :lol:
I don't wanna be fightin in here no more with ya'll. I'm sorry, but Brown had to go. I was just louder than anyone else in here. I didn't want to be a **** but he had to go, and I had to get the point across, we weren't gonna survive with him. Everyone needed to know that, I'm glad the FO agrees with us.
We did it. :nthat:

I ain't even mad. I just want to win baby.

Here's a crazy idea:

-Hire Jerry Sloan

-Move Pau to the bench and treat him as a super-sub a la Harden/Ginobili

-Lineup would be:

Nash/Blake/Morris/Duhon

Kobe/Meeks/DJO

Metta/Devin

Hill/Jamison/Clark

Dwight/Pau/Sacre

Here's a crazy idea:
-Hire Jerry Sloan
-Move Pau to the bench and treat him as a super-sub a la Harden/Ginobili
-Lineup would be:
Nash/Blake/Morris/Duhon
Kobe/Meeks/DJO
Metta/Devin
Hill/Jamison/Clark
Dwight/Pau/Sacre

In order for Pau to be a super sub. He'd have to play PF as well.. Harden played 31 mpg last year.. Howard will at most be on the bench 15 minutes per game.. Which means Pau will need to play 15 more minutes at PF.

I guess it could work.. But you could just keep him in starting lineup and do the same thing essentially.. So I don't see why it'd be necessary

Last edited:

http://www.fa-mag.com/fa-news/12863-alan-alda-replacing-phil-jackson-at-schwab-impact-.html

November 08, 2012
ALAN ALDA REPLACING PHIL JACKSON AT SCHWAB IMPACT

In a last-minute development, actor Alan Alda will replace famed basketball coach Phil Jackson as the keynote speaker on the closing day of the annual Schwab Advisor Services IMPACT conference in Chicago next week, according to Bernie Clark, executive vice president, national sales manager of Schwab Advisor Services.

I'm glad most of you guys have faith in this roster. Been saying all along that coaching isn't the only issue in Los Angeles, guess now we'll find out the truth.

I can't be the only one who feels like we've been watching certain key individuals stinking it up defensively for years now...so no, I don't think a new coach/voice is going to change things that much.

Do hope that I'm wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom