Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And there you have it. Maybe/Hopefully now that it's coming from the face of the franchise, the message will get through to some people. When the time is right to call for the coaches head, I'm sure everyone will be on the same page.

kobe downplays everything...even those brain farts he had in the playoffs

whoa! kobe told me to shut up lol

no lie i went to bed angry last night. just need time guys

Bobby_Sigh.gif

calm down guys, its not like playoffs is starting next week and we're playing for the 8th seed :smh: Just give them some time, they'll figure it out.

so, we(non twc & laker partners) can watch tomorrow's game through the clipper channel right?

Because its the same *****ing and moaning before games, during games, after games. Blaming the coach for **** that should be put on the players. Amazes me how LA fans can blame Brown for the lack of effort the players showed on defense. Then when one of the players ( Artest) that actually plays defense jacks up a bad shot, yall call for him to be taken out. So busy blaming the offensive system that your not seeing its the defense and lack of effort that lost the first two games.

We haven't won a Championship in 2 years so you're going to have allow us to vent.

If you haven't been to my tumblr.. You're going to miss out on some awesome Lakers photos and videos..

Last edited:
This guy...:smh:

All of that is worrying to me (in regards to Brown)... does he even realize how foolish some of this "Nash doesn't want to run PnR" sounds? Didn't get Nash "anywhere in May" running with Shannon Brown and Channing Frye as actual fellow starters? Really?

If he (Brown) really believes everything that he said up there, then the offense could be in more trouble than I thought. There's got to be some balance/ability for Nash to do SOMETHING (he DOESN'T have to be the "centerpiece"... even he (Nash) said that himself in his interview today)).

Last edited:
[quote name="westcoastsfinest"]
YMCMB no we're TFMB!![/quote]Wait, you're TMFB? My bad.
[quote name="L2B"]
I'm not either, I don't front he hasn't looked good.
The only thing that bothers me is that he takes the full blame for how bad we look. The players still gotta play. These are still VETERAN professional basketball players.
Yeah the coaching is not looking promising SO FAR, but neither has our defensive effort, our jump shooting, or our free throw shooting.
The coach can coach all he wants, but even Phil Jackson can't help you make your wide open shots...or your free throws.
The players gotta step it up too, so far EVERYONES to blame for being 0-2.[/quote]There it is.

I give the old man a pass he's suffered enough.

Enough of Brown Pau needs to start boxing out this guy has been:smh:

"I don't understand," Bryant said with a smile when asked about the distress the Lakers' poor start has created amongst the city. "And I'm trying to bite my tongue and not calling them 'dumb,' which I kind of just did.

He called lakers fans that are in straight panic mode dumb. Lmao :tongue:

Kobe's right though. What's there to panic about? It's only 2 games. Would you guys rather start off the season on the wrong foot and get better as the season progressed or just play horrid at the end?

This team has 4 Hall of Famers, they will get things right. Its not like they're throwing 5 rookies on the floor together.

Let's get these 2 straight loses out of the way so we know how it is already to lose 2 straight. I won't be surprised if we lost 3 straight after Friday. Once the Lakers hit that 5 game winning streak, the 2, 3, or 4 game losing streaks will be forgotten.

I don't think they can win against the clips though. 0-3 I think. after that they'll start winning.10 straight?

Watching recorded Inside the NBA and they are talking about going under the pick...great point I wish the Lakers could also figure that out.

Man imagine if Pop was the Lakers coach. :nerd:

Edit: some good points these guys are talking about the lakers O.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how Kobe can ask anyone to calm down when we've seen this disappointing play before, and with lesser players on the court. What, exactly, is going to change that will allow this team to play to its potential when the man who is supposed to be in charge hasn't demonstrated an ability to lead? We've all seen his panic attacks towards the end of games when the game is on the line and an assistant coach is calling the next play. I have ZERO faith in Mike Brown and fully expect him gone by next season, if not sooner.

Let's see Kobe preach patience if the problems continue (not even losses, just the problems themselves).

i wonder if phil jackson would want to come back if we fire brown

i dont got no hate on brown like everyone though, just wondering if phil would want to come back with the team we have now

Triangle offense does not need a true PG. I'd hit flips if Phil made his return to the Lakers, but those same "Steve Nash should be more central in the offense" kind of complaints would remain.

Back
Top Bottom