Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Going to my first Laker game Friday. Anyone know what the policy on DSLR's are? I'm seeing mixed reports on whether they are or aren't allowed. Obviously I'm not gonna bring a telephoto but is a 40D with a 17-40mm allowed?

Guest Services FAQs
Are cameras allowed inside STAPLES Center?
Yes! Non-professional, non-flash, still photography is permitted at most events (disposable, digital, or 35mm cameras with no interchangeable or telephoto lens). Video and audio recording is prohibited. Please note that some shows will have a different camera policy. Please see the specific event page or contact contact Guest Services for further information.

http://staplescenter.com/guest-services/general-guest-services-information

Somebody needs to tell Gasol not to show out too much when guarding the PnR. He goes way beyond the 3pt line that's why he is always late going back to his man... I don't know that's just what I've observed from him ever since he became a Laker.

!00% correct.

A lot of people in here like to roll their eyes about TFMB or anything negative about Mike Brown but I'd like for them to tell me what he's been successful at doing thus far.

I'm just not seeing anything born out of his mind that is working for this squad. Please enlighten me as to what Mike Brown has brought to the table.

The only thing people have said in support of MB is his defense. I've never heard anybody say MB is a great all around coach or a great motivator. Some people support him because he is currently our coach. Even though I don't really like his goofy looking *** it just doesnt make sense to me to sit back and cry and complain and put everything that's wrong on him. Its funny how the people that want him fired act like the people that support him are real MB fans. No we just choose not to ***** and moan about the situation.

A lot of people in here like to roll their eyes about TFMB or anything negative about Mike Brown but I'd like for them to tell me what he's been successful at doing thus far.

I'm just not seeing anything born out of his mind that is working for this squad. Please enlighten me as to what Mike Brown has brought to the table.

The only thing people have said in support of MB is his defense. I've never heard anybody say MB is a great all around coach or a great motivator. Some people support him because he is currently our coach. Even though I don't really like his goofy looking *** it just doesnt make sense to me to sit back and cry and complain and put everything that's wrong on him. Its funny how the people that want him fired act like the people that support him are real MB fans. No we just choose not to ***** and moan about the situation.

Repped. Exactly... and if the defense plays as bad as it has throughout the season then we will all be on Team Fire Mike Brown. Just wanna be patient before we panic, but the patience will be gone unless we see progress this season. And when i say progress I mean we need to look like a championship quality team at some point into this season, nothing less. I think all of us can agree we haven't liked what we have seen, including Ska and I. The whole team needs to get their stuff together, including all coaches.

Last edited:
Its funny how the people that want him fired act like the people that support him are real MB fans. No we just choose not to ***** and moan about the situation.

And there it is.

Indeed

It depends on what security entrance you get. Some of then will let you through and some won't. If they ask if your lens is detachable just tell them no.
I was able to get my T3i and 250mm lens in for a game last year but have had 3-4 times where I had to go back and leave it in my car. If i switch back to my 55mm they will give me no flack.
Ok, I'll decide whether to run the risk i guess. Hopefully I get some dumb security guard.
not really sure but here's what I came up with

Are cameras allowed inside STAPLES Center?
Yes! Non-professional, non-flash, still photography is permitted at most events (disposable, digital, or 35mm cameras with no interchangeable or telephoto lens). Video and audio recording is prohibited. Please note that some shows will have a different camera policy. Please see the specific event page or contact contact Guest Services for further information.

...but who's that on your avatar?
Levy Tran

Good for Kobe. When they all start to do their job, we will shut up. Til them, he can go fly a kite.

We've wasted the last 2 seasons, I'm not in the mood to waste more. Wanna shut me up, win some ************* games then.

Good for Kobe. When they all start to do their job, we will shut up. Til them, he can go fly a kite.
We've wasted the last 2 seasons, I'm not in the mood to waste more. Wanna shut me up, win some ************* games then.

lol. I'm pretty sure he's pissed off as well. Just trying to play it cool most likely

But why must complaints about the coach be categorized as btchn n moaning, we all gripe about something so whats the big deal ?

But why must complaints about the coach be categorized as btchn n moaning, we all gripe about something so whats the big deal ?

Because its the same *****ing and moaning before games, during games, after games. Blaming the coach for **** that should be put on the players. Amazes me how LA fans can blame Brown for the lack of effort the players showed on defense. Then when one of the players ( Artest) that actually plays defense jacks up a bad shot, yall call for him to be taken out. So busy blaming the offensive system that your not seeing its the defense and lack of effort that lost the first two games.

Because its the same *****ing and moaning before games, during games, after games. Blaming the coach for **** that should be put on the players. Amazes me how LA fans can blame Brown for the lack of effort the players showed on defense. Then when one of the players ( Artest) that actually plays defense jacks up a bad shot, yall call for him to be taken out. So busy blaming the offensive system that your not seeing its the defense and lack of effort that lost the first two games.

It's Mike Brown responsibility to be in his player face and tell them to get their @%@ together and show some efforts

Mike Brown is too nice of a guy to do that.

It's his fault

The team will never be able to establish the Princeton offense with Artest on the starting lineup. The offense stops once the ball gets to him.

Might as well run the pick n roll a few times just to keep the ball away from Artest.

ramonashelburne ‏@ramonashelburne

Nash said he "wants to try to get the offense going, get the guys going ... find a happy medium sometime down the road."
Expand
22m ramonashelburne ramonashelburne ‏@ramonashelburne

Brown: "We can say Steve, go play and roll. He did that in Phx & they won a lot of games, it was fun to watch, but where were they in May?"
Expand
24m ramonashelburne ramonashelburne ‏@ramonashelburne

Brown explained need for "system offense" as for seven-game playoff series where, "They'll stop that one thing you're good at."
Expand
28m ramonashelburne ramonashelburne ‏@ramonashelburne

Nash said, "I want to learn, I want to build this team up. Then if I need to be more proactive and a bigger part of things, that'll come."
Expand
30m ramonashelburne ramonashelburne ‏@ramonashelburne

Told of Brown's comments, Nash said, "It's not that it wears me out just right now ... I'm very reluctant to worry about myself."
Expand
31m ramonashelburne ramonashelburne ‏@ramonashelburne

Brown said Nash "likes the flexibility" of not having to "make a play for everybody every time down the floor."
Expand
32m ramonashelburne ramonashelburne ‏@ramonashelburne

Mike Brown said Steve Nash "said he doesn't want to [play pick and roll everytime] anymore because it wears him out."
Expand

This guy...:smh:

PRACTICE NOTES. Kobe's message to worried fans: ''everybody SHUT UP''

Kobe Bryant and Steve Nash didn't practice today but Kobe was in the building to get treatment and talked about fan overreaction. Kobe said he was "biting my tongue not to say "dumb". Kobe used words as ''idiotic and amnesia" to describe the panic of Lakers fans.

Kobe said today ''it's close to "idiotic" and "funny" to question an offensive system 2 games in. He backed up Mike Brown and said it should be very obvious that it'll take time. He added people didn't like the Triangle at first either and said the difference is that now we have Mike Brown telling people to "be patient" and back then Phil could tell people to "shut up".

Kobe's message to doubters: ''Everybody SHUT UP. Let us work and at end of day you'll be happy with the result as you normally are. - You have seen us win championships here. You should know how it works.''

Steve Nash is listed as doubtful for tomorrow's game vs the Clippers, Kobe Bryant said his foot was sore but he will play.

It's Mike Brown responsibility to be in his player face and tell them to get their @%@ together and show some efforts

Mike Brown is too nice of a guy to do that.

It's his fault

Son the great Phil Jackson couldn't get Pau step up. Phil was so frustrated with him he punched him in the chest during that Dallas series. Its only so much coaches can do.

So basically because you disagree they should shut up about it ? :rolleyes ok i got it now.

Nothing makes your gripes or beefs more valid than the next guys, relax its a long season.

So basically because you disagree they should shut up about it ? :rolleyes ok i got it now.
Nothing makes your gripes or beefs more valid than the next guys, relax its a long season.

Im totally relaxed. Warriors are 1-0 and the Lakers are 0-2. If you go through this thread, you'll see its the ones calling for Brown's head and his Princeton offense that are panicked. Its obvious too many put any and all blame on him. No matter what, most Laker fans minds are made up on Brown already. Its the same complaining everyday like its going to help the team you support. The offense will get better, but if the defense and effort of the players doesnt change, the outcome wont.

Kobe said today ''it's close to "idiotic" and "funny" to question an offensive system 2 games in. He backed up Mike Brown and said it should be very obvious that it'll take time. He added people didn't like the Triangle at first either and said the difference is that now we have Mike Brown telling people to "be patient" and back then Phil could tell people to "shut up".

Kobe's message to doubters: ''Everybody SHUT UP. Let us work and at end of day you'll be happy with the result as you normally are. - You have seen us win championships here. You should know how it works.''

And there you have it. Maybe/Hopefully now that it's coming from the face of the franchise, the message will get through to some people. When the time is right to call for the coaches head, I'm sure everyone will be on the same page.

Last edited:

mikeborwnwhat_1.gif

FIRE MIKE BROWN!

And there you have it. Maybe/Hopefully now that it's coming from the face of the franchise, the message will get through to some people. When the time is right to call for the coaches head, I'm sure everyone will be on the same page.

To be fair, imagine the **** storm Kobe would create if he came out and said, "Something has to change. We're not winning games we should win. We're not looking good. Something has to change..." Imagine that interview this early in the season. He's not going to do that. Now if we still had Bynum.....

Back
Top Bottom