Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P's right, Deron's ankles are all messed up. He needed surgery after the Olympics, didn't have time, so he's waiting for the off season. He doesn't look like himself. Laterally quickness is gone, first step is gone, and that shot has been horrid.

Maybe surgery will help, he can still lead and pass well - but this may be one of those PG situations where they hit the league by storm, then much earlier then ever predicted, they're just an average PG in the league. We'll see how ankle surgery goes, but dude needs to lose serious weight so he can be lighter on his feet to.

Sloan and Avery are both good coaches in Deron's wake. I'm not going to label him a coach killer, but I do intend to suggest the possibility.

Athletes aren't going the Keyshawn Johnson/Latrell Sprewell route when they have a problem w/ coaches anymore. "Ska, how can you suggest Dwill is a coach killer? He didn't say 'Just give me the damn ball.' He ain't choke anyone." You can't ask that anymore; athletes are more passive-aggressive now, and more behind the scenes.

I remember Mailman saying Dwill was out of line w/ Sloan, Jerry&Deron both said "What? Karl's tripping", and a few years later, Sloan was out.

Move on to NJ, w/ Avery Johnson... who SHOULD be a championship coach (still :smh: @ those Wade fouls)... and now he's out.

I was thinking about this the other day, how crazy it is that Dwill vs. CP3 was ever a thing. Del Negro is nowhere CLOSE to Avery or Sloan, but look at the Clippers. It's working. If VDN gets ousted, it won't be because of Chris. He's out there doing his thing, regardless of that goofball.

That's how I felt when we had Karl Malone. :lol:

"Yay Karl! :D And... I just threw up in my mouth a little bit." :lol:

"Sloan and Avery are both good coaches in Deron's wake. I'm not going to label him a coach killer, but I do intend to suggest the possibility."

No worries. I'll say it for you....Deron's favorite past time is getting his coach fired. The only one who comes second...is well....Dwight Howard. I'm straight on Deron. If we're dreaming about the PG of our future and not reality, let me get Jrue Holiday back in LA.

Sorry guys....kyrie Irving is the future pg of the lakers........wishes can become reality right?

Outside of this game against OKC, this month is set up for the Lakers to make a push for the playoffs. They have 15 games in March, the hardest challenges being @OKC, @Indy and @Golden State. They also have 4 back-to-backs, so that will be tough too. Regardless, if they don't go 12/15 I think that it would be a failure.

Because when you look at the schedule for April, it's a gauntlet to finish out the season

Man, I forgot to tell ya'll this crazyness.

My daughter's birthday is this weekend. Last year her little princess behind made her mom decorate her cake with MP1708 on it.

Yesterday my wife and I bought her a hat and had MP1708 printed on it in the colors she likes.

[Me] Thas my daughter man [Me]

In a few years gonna be a new voice runnin around thru here with MP1708 SN talkin Star Wars and Lakers gettin 44 posts in 'fore breakfast. :lol: :nthat:

Last edited:
I look forward to the future "How should I break it to my dad that my boyfriend is a Blazer fan" thread.

:lol:

What's your s/n mean, anyways? Is CP your initials, and MP her initials? And 1708?

adnbzp.gif

I had definitely asked that in my reply originally, but deleted it. You know, he's trying to tell a cute little story about his little girl, figured I'd fall back. :lol:

[quote name="23ska909red02"][quote name="CP"]17832 is too long[/quote]Not really, no.[/quote]

Hmmm... how can I say this w/o sounding offensive?...

I find both equally sexy.

That works.

So ANYWAYS... why the 17?

and while we're at it, where were you on the night of Kennedy's assassination?

Look at you.

You need a lil one bruh so you can pass down the SN (or variation thereof) like I'm putting together.

I was not alive for Kennedy Ska, you got jokes tho. And I said above, 17 was my baseball #.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom