Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not going to get excited about this. Playing OKC at OKC is going to be no joke, and I'll temper my excitement to see how we do for that game. Anything less than being competitive in that game and it'll be back to basics for this team.

Calling it now Lakers will finish with around 47 to 50 wins and will go into the playoffs as the 6th seed and we will face & take out the Clippers in the 1st round hallway series.

:rofl: :rofl:

Calling it now Lakers will finish with around 47 to 50 wins and will go into the playoffs as the 6th seed and we will face & take out the Clippers in the 1st round hallway series.

idk about that but I would love to see a Clippers Lakers series.

You guys think the Clippers put up the division title banner for this season? The Lakers dont do it, rafters would be all filled up if so :lol:...I mean we even have to put 2 titles per banner to save space :smokin

And i'm not even taking jabs at the Clippers either, what do you guys think about it? I personally would laugh at it if I saw it up there next to all of the LA teams Championship banners and retired jerseys but I could just be biased

finally at 500. how long has it been. we go back under 500 on tuesday though :lol: OKC on the down low been trying to keep lakers out the playoffs. losing to the rockets and jazz recently. now they gonna treat tuesday like game 7 of the finals. thunder by atleast 13

Drizzy, no way Clips hoist a division banner. They know how meager it would look. If it was Knicks/Nets sharing a building, yeah they probably do, but putting one up in Staples only to see us get annoyed and say ok, we're gonna raise 34 of ours or whatever would look really poor for the Clips.

Please stop celebrating .500, we ain't the damn Bobcats.

Get your minds right.

bruh everyone knows our grand expectation is a championship banner. but given how ****** this season has been, obviously expectations have to adjust. we aint gonna go from 17-25 to championship. one step at time. obviously 500 is the first of many steps but still one that needs to be taken. you dont see kobe celebrating after the win? should he get his mind right? :lol:

you have your way of thinking. that's cool. but chill on telling other ppl how to react with the team like urs is the right way or some **** hahahah

My way = Titles only. Not sure how that can be wrong. :smokin

Ska, (not in here, somewhere else) 6 of the last 7 posts WORTHLESS, pointless, stupid idiotic posts. If that ain't trolling, what the hell is man? Serious, what the hell is? :smh:

Not going to get excited about this. Playing OKC at OKC is going to be no joke, and I'll temper my excitement to see how we do for that game. Anything less than being competitive in that game and it'll be back to basics for this team.
Just for you they decided to have the game at Staples Center :wink:

My way = Titles only. Not sure how that can be wrong. :smokin

Ska, (not in here, somewhere else) 6 of the last 7 posts WORTHLESS, pointless, stupid idiotic posts. If that ain't trolling, what the hell is man? Serious, what the hell is? :smh:
I was just about to say same thing

Trolling at its finest

Ibaka being out is helpful, still need to get Thabo or Perk in foul trouble and take another of their rotation guys out of the way. Odds winning in OKC are slim still and we have a game the next night. If we go all out and lose Tuesday, we could blow Wed too, and that would be horrible.

Somehow, we have to keep it close in OKC and keep everyone under 35 minutes so they have something the next day. HAVE to have a 1-1 split at worst. Can NOT go 0-2. Of course we'd love to go 2-0, but slim odds there.

Think of it like golf, play for the Eagle that could be a bogey, or play for the birdie that could be a par.

Just for you they decided to have the game at Staples Center :wink:

Wait, they are playing in OKC right? ESPN sched says they are.

Back
Top Bottom