Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I havent been nervous during a Laker game in forever

What a game :wow:... we cant stay giving up leads like that though..

that .500 life

smokin.gif

Kobe's athleticism at this point in his career is unparalleled by any athlete ever. Lebron at 34 won't be doing that. Dude is an old man, and is absolutely destroying the opposition.

Haha, man... I know that its probably gonna seem lame to other fans that we're so excited.

But **** it man. We've had a roller coaster of a season. Coach change, owner passing away, starting line up constantly changing, injuries...
I know other teams have it worse...but we ain't use to it in Laker land.

Feels Damn Good to get back to .500.

Means nothing if we dont make the playoffs and contend, but for now...for TONIGHT...feels damn good guys. :smokin

Goooooodnight.

.500 record its been a long time coming, i'd like thank a few people for making this possible....

Steve Blake for not only being a decent backup but making Duhon and Morris permanent stays on the bench

Dwight Howard for picking up the defensive intensity, your offense still leaves much to desire, but i'll let it slide if you keep playing well on the defensive end

Jamison for being that scoring spark off the bench and constantly cutting and getting to the hole

Kobe for just having this ridiculous second half of the season to the point where PEDs are being brought up...

and finally D'antoni, with out your horrible match up's and refusal to play certain people we would have been at .500 a while ago, thanks for nothing ***...

Here's to a strong final push by the Lakers, hopefully getting several wins over .500

Go Lakers!

Last edited:
Kobe decided to take over the fourth.

Josh smith is still wiping that facial off his face

[quote name="TheHealthInspector"]metta (Kobe) deflecting smith's pass and blake (Kobe) winding up with it :pimp:

fdafdadafadfeafewafeafeaf
[/quote] Fixed.

Back
Top Bottom