Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They gonna have to choose. Keep dwight and lose for the next two seasons because he and move cannot coexist, at all. Or trade dwight now and get enough pieces to win NOW. This season or next....

Dwight and pau can't be on the floor at the same for long periods of time. Dwight and kobe dont like each other. Dwight doesnt want to be a pick and roll center. Dwight needs spacing. Dwight can't get the ball in the post during clutch moments because he'll get fouled and mentally can't deal with shooting free throws....

Like yo we down thirty

While the Lakers were easily the team Howard thought about most in the summer, his desire to play for the Lakers changed after a conversation with Kobe Bryant, a source said.

Howard envisioned going to the Lakers and forming a devastating one-two punch with Bryant. But Bryant had other plans for how Howard would be incorporated into the Lakers.

Bryant told Howard that he wanted him to come to Los Angeles and help him win two more championships, but not as an understudy. He wanted Howard to be the team’s third option behind himself and Pau Gasol, according to a source. Bryant tried to sell Howard on being his “Tyson Chandler” and made it clear that Los Angeles would be his, but only once Bryant decided he was done playing.
After a pre-trade deadline telephone call when Dwight Howard and Kobe Bryant hung up believing they could never co-exist as teammates, months and months passed and, still, the two superstars never spoke again. Howard wanted Bryant to tell him what the Lakers could do to elevate his offensive stature, and Bryant wanted Howard to tell him he was determined to come with a defensive and rebounding mindset to make the Lakers champions again.
this call just makes more and more sense as i watch dwight

ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Funny the game Kobe stopped being an assist man they get ran over :smh:

*sigh*

What game are you watching?

Kobe pass to Ron open 3, miss.
Kobe pass to Meeks corner 3, miss.
Kobe re-pass to open Meeks corner 3, miss.
Kobe pass to open Nash 3, miss.
Kobe pass to Jamison at the rim, blocked.

Dude would have about 7-8 assists only he has zero.

But he stopped passing. Yeah, that's what a box score says.

Ska, hope you see this post.

Yea watch they say on ESPN that Kobe needs to become a passer again. Kobe gets guys wide open shots its just that they were not going in.

why Even come if u never wanted to be tyson chandler? If u excepted that role why complain about shots and touches?

Tired of dude man. TIRED

Not having a decent SF and a decent backup pg strikes again!

Good job mitch and Buss.

" I believe this team has what it takes but it needs to gel" :smh:

Funny the game Kobe stopped being an assist man they get ran over :smh:

*sigh*

What game are you watching?

Kobe pass to Ron open 3, miss.
Kobe pass to Meeks corner 3, miss.
Kobe re-pass to open Meeks corner 3, miss.
Kobe pass to open Nash 3, miss.
Kobe pass to Jamison at the rim, blocked.

Dude would have about 7-8 assists only he has zero.

But he stopped passing. Yeah, that's what a box score says.

Ska, hope you see this post.

This. Dudes on this team can't consistently make shots other than Nash. And that's why I never made a big deal of him getting double digit assist.

Last edited:
Son whose paying Jim Buss, if he honestly thinks this team is gonna do something this season or the next ehh man FIRE YOURSELF or have someone do it for ya THIS IS NOT WORKING!!!!!

said it in the 2nd quarter and ill say it again

lakers lacked inside presence tonight and tried to keep up by making it a jumpshooting offense, obviously that didnt work

part of it was missing shots and part of it was boston taking away the interior

dwight sucks so much on offense he deserves to be a 3rd option. so if we move pau we better get a 2nd option on offense back dwight is **** on offense.

why Even come if u never wanted to be tyson chandler? If u excepted that role why complain about shots and touches?

Tired of dude man. TIRED

what do you mean? he was traded...

either way I don't see what's so wring about being "tyson" for a few years. Just win baby.

anyway, believe half of what you see and nothing that you hear

Y'all gotta chill blaming Dwight. It's clear he's been hurt all season and has missed only 6 gms. If anything blame that sorry *** bench n No D Antoni, bench help and coaching system takes you a long way

Y'all gotta chill blaming Dwight. It's clear he's been hurt all season and has missed only 6 gms. If anything blame that sorry *** bench n No D Antoni, bench help and coaching system takes you a long way
not blaming him for anything, just pointing out that hes a scrub. no heart, no post moves, no male genitalia. we might as well just sit dwight out for the rest of the season and see if lisa leslie can still play. 

and you guys had the audacity to complain about a player A vs. B discussion the other day? :lol:

3 pages of pics :lol:

what do you mean? he was traded...

either way I don't see what's so wring about being "tyson" for a few years. Just win baby.

anyway, believe half of what you see and nothing that you hear

Traded b/c he said "Hey I love LA, I wanna be a Laker".... If u knew u was coming into a Tyson chandler role why complain about when u get here.

If Kobe flat out said "Yo I need u to be a 3rd option for me and Pau" TF u crying to the media for every week? Like bruh that killed this team b4 MDA even got there...

I feel bad for blaming Pau. Dude was expecting the team to roll one way, then Dwight comes in calling shots. The team switching up to accommodate for Dwight and Pau out there on a island shooting 3s. Add in the fact that MDA low balled him and benched him w/o discussing it, I see why Pau like damn.

Kobe getting tired of it, I'm sure Nash is too but the front office seems to be focused on keeping Dwight at all cost :smh:

didnt see the game bit read the box score. artest 2 for 13? yea get this guy out of here

EVERY game i've watched this season Artest has been horrid.... i'm talkin WIDE open shot he misses 80% of them no quickness, every time he goes to the basket he either fumbles the rock or throws up some ugly wild shot. He by far has been my biggest disappointment . But leave it to the NT'ers and let em trade Howard for some role players and see where we end up for the next couple of seasons with just Pau & Kobe :smh:

Dudes are in hear taking a "source" (that has NO NAME) who supposedly knows exactly what was said btwn kobe & Dwight in a call stemming months back but this is the first we hear about it. I HATE the media and i hate gullible people even more

Back
Top Bottom