Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I'm the laker front office dwight may have to leave at the deadline.... The damn chemistry is torn to pieces when he's on the floor. I mean pau was pissed but the games he played the ball still moved, shots fell, and the energy was there on defense for the team.

If I'm the laker front office dwight may have to leave at the deadline.... The damn chemistry is torn to pieces when he's on the floor. I mean pau was pissed but the games he played the ball still moved, shots fell, and the energy was there on defense for the team.

When was the defensive energy there? When Brook Lopez dropped 30 & 11 on Pau..

Get out of here.

We just are not a good defensive team... Half bad coach for defense.. Half bad personnel for defense.

Last edited:
Man, I really wish there was coverage on Sports Net right now. Tired of hearing the Kobe/Dwight injury debacle. :smh:

I know Billy Mac and Stu would have mentioned it once and be done with it.

Don't mind me, I'm just being a sour apple right now :lol:

Man, I really wish there was coverage on Sports Net right now. Tired of hearing the Kobe/Dwight injury debacle. :smh:

I know Billy Mac and Stu would have mentioned it once and be done with it.

Don't mind me, I'm just being a sour apple right now :lol:

Lakers are losing and I got to hear this too..

We actually don't need him.. He doesn't bring what we need.. With the exception of bench scoring

Much rather take him and split him up into a couple of role players.

except he does bring what the lakes need

obvious lack of inside scoring without him there

No guys who probe the paint and successfully dish it off.. Kobe could get that done... But that is something him and Dwight have to work on getting timing right.

defenses got to respect Gasol offense, so If he just runs up and down the court its better space on offense. The Lakers offense is going to real bad untill he comes back and teams have to change their defense against the Lakers

No guys who probe the paint and successfully dish it off.. Kobe could get that done... But that is something him and Dwight have to work on getting timing right.
yeah, lets just hope that that works out at some point instead of something we already know that works

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom