Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watching the game, I just get a horrible vibe from the way they're playing. I see no energy, and not much effort.

Too many missed opportunities right now. FTs, defensive and offensive rebounding, turnovers. It's ugly.

The lakers look like they're the ones playing the second night of a back to back.

Dwight is getting touches but looks out of sync.

Oh and Jamison can't finish at the rim. Am I covering everything?

They gotta look to move Pau even while he is injured.

He's out a MINIMUM of 6-8 weeks.. We're talking third week of March or Last week of the regular season..

Then he'll have a few weeks of getting back into the swing of things...

I know moving an injured player is damn near impossible, but they have to try..

Offensive playmaking off the bench sucks.

Pau is being moved in the offseason. And at the length he is injured, he is out for the season if we don't get it together.

Last edited:
I'm done with Dwight...

Ya'll want to trade Pau, yet keep this guy around? He has no offensive game whatsoever and his defense has been horrible, he hasn't boxed out anybody. This team came out looking like ****, and they are playing like it.

There is no way they win this game, they are playing like absolute **** and I hope this just doesn't become a blowout early on.

Then you have a coach who thinks its cute to play Earl Clark at the center and Jamison on Jeff Green. You get easy fouls on Garnett and Jeff Green blows by Jamison every ******g play.

On to the Bobcats, wrap this **** up...

end of the first, start of the 2nd is where boston started to pull away

lakers just completely lack inside presence tonight and theyre trying to win with jumpshots

we're basically watching the same lakers that has struggled most of the season... minus gasols contributions and kobes ball movement

Last edited:
I don't no what you guys expected....between pau's injury and what Kobe put out in the media about D12 what did you guys honestly think was gonna happen??....

That completely derailed anything we had going on....I cant explain how pissed I am at Kobe...Im pretty sure the locker room atmosphere is all messed up...it shows on the court
so stupid...

Back
Top Bottom