Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you guys not know concepts like "Stick to your guns" and 'overall picture'? :lol:

Of course hungry Pau is better than Josh Smith. But Josh Smith has had some B.A. games in his career. Is hungry Pau better than that super dominant Josh Smith?

The thing is, that's a ridiculous question to ask because those dominant games from Josh are so inconsistent, and that's why Atlanta fans are so frustrated with him. Hungry Pau shows up so sporadically, that's why we're frustrated with him.

Of course the Pau we saw last night is better than Gasoft.

But if you're driving a POS car that you've already listed on CL, but then it takes you to work in back wonderfully smooth today, are you going to take the ad down and change your mind about the car overall now?

Maybe most of y'all would. Yeah, I feel bad he hasn't been used right by both  coach Mikes, but I don't feel bad about wanting to get rid of him based on the fact that he has shown very little effort since the '11 Mavs playoffs series.

You guys aren't going to sign Josh Smith so no reason to trade for him now. He doesn't fit. You're better off keeping Pau. Not to mention Atlanta wouldn't want Pau. Nash is un-tradable also. Some of you guys are street dreaming.

Your roster is more than fine, these guys just need to play their roles and trust each other, develop chemistry.

any way we can get kyrie irving? this young fella is easily one of my favorite players in the league now, and he just happens to be amazing. maybe i'll just trade for him on 2k. lol.

any way we can get kyrie irving? this young fella is easily one of my favorite players in the league now, and he just happens to be amazing. maybe i'll just trade for him on 2k. lol.

No. He'll be a Cav until 2019 or 2020 or so.

honestly, i get the whole get 'newer, fresher' all-stars but i really believe we should be working on improving our bench. i mean damn, we have blake as a back up :x

more i think about the gay gasol trade i like it. We get a decent back up pg backup sg in batbosa. And gay is good but well be small.
If hill was healthy id say do it no question

11 games until All Star Break

vs. Thunder
vs. Hornets
@ Suns
@ Wolves
@ Pistons
@ Nets
@ Celtics

@ Bobcats
@ Heat
vs. Suns
vs. Clippers

We need to win the 6 easy games. And go 3-2 on the tough games.

We do that, we'll be within a game of the playoffs
and probably 3 or 4 from 6th.

And Rockets play the Jazz, Warriors twice, Heat, Clippers, Denver... Their easy games are Bobcats, Portland & Sacramento
Blazers have Clippers twice, Dallas twice, Utah twice, Houston, Heat, Hornets, Magic & TWolves.
i think that 7 game road trip will dictate the rest of the season.

11 games until All Star Break

vs. Thunder

vs. Hornets

@ Suns

@ Wolves

@ Pistons
@ Nets

@ Celtics

@ Bobcats
@ Heat

vs. Suns
vs. Clippers

We need to win the 6 easy games. And go 3-2 on the tough games.

We do that, we'll be within a game of the playoffs

and probably 3 or 4 from 6th.

And Rockets play the Jazz, Warriors twice, Heat, Clippers, Denver... Their easy games are Bobcats, Portland

i think that 7 game road trip will dictate the rest of the season.

Basically. The attitude of the team is starting to look promising, but all eyes are on the game tomorrow. If they can win, it'll do worlds for their confidence and we'll see where things go from there.

Gay's contract is almost as toxic as Gasol's or worse. I haven't seen Gay or Smith play that much lately so Idk how they are in comparison to gasol.

Gay's contract is almost as toxic as Gasol's or worse. I haven't seen Gay or Smith play that much lately so Idk how they are in comparison to gasol.

Rudy Gay would be the better fit for the team. You need athleticism in the wings.

IDK how you'd make that happen though. A third team would have to be required to pull off something like that.

You guys aren't going to sign Josh Smith so no reason to trade for him now. He doesn't fit. You're better off keeping Pau. Not to mention Atlanta wouldn't want Pau. Nash is un-tradable also. Some of you guys are street dreaming.

slowly but surely the real couplet88 is rearing his ugly head :lol:

ah it seemed like only yesterday when us laker fans were "street dreaming" about dwight howard being traded to the lakers and a guy named couplet88 were calling us delusional and betting howard would never don a laker jersey because he hated LA and only wanted to be a net...how lakers had nothing orlando wanted...excuse after excuse...

Last edited:
Mannn.. honestly I think alot of peopme are gonna miss him if he gets traded

ofcourse because of the two championships he helped bring here but its clearly time for a change and management wont fire garbage *** antoni so pau has to go...

if kobe plays like he did the last game we win tomorrow.

but we all know he wont :lol:

ah it seemed like only yesterday when us laker fans were "street dreaming" about dwight howard being traded to the lakers and a guy named couplet88 were calling us delusional and betting howard would never don a laker jersey because he hated LA and only wanted to be a net...how lakers had nothing orlando wanted...excuse after excuse...

Why would you even want Josh Smith? It's not fit. Pau is way better. The Lakers are talented enough, they don't need more uncertainties. But my apologies if you feel entitled to the theory of getting Josh Smith. Go ahead and trade and sign for him, it'd be the biggest mistake the Lakers could ever make.

Don't know if you've been living under a rock for the past week, but just so you know Noble, the Dwightmare saga is far from over. It's not Dwight's fault the Magic took the lesser of a trade and didn't grant his wish last summer, everyone and anyone already knew where Dwight really wanted to go.

Thunder bout to bring the Lakers back to their harsh reality this afternoon.
Durant will drop 38 points.
Would be more but they'll bench him when the game is a blowout 8 mins left in the 4th.

Lakers will dig themselves a hole early, and not have enough time to mount a comeback as usual.
Final score will hide the actual rape that took place.
Thunder 109
Lakers 98
Final

Lakers will pull away and steal the game today. Count on kobe to distribute the basketball and set up teammates

Thunder bout to bring the Lakers back to their harsh reality this afternoon.
Durant will drop 38 points.
Would be more but they'll bench him when the game is a blowout 8 mins left in the 4th.

Lakers will dig themselves a hole early, and not have enough time to mount a comeback as usual.
Final score will hide the actual rape that took place.
Thunder 109
Lakers 98
Final

Why would you even want Josh Smith? It's not fit. Pau is way better. The Lakers are talented enough, they don't need more uncertainties. But my apologies if you feel entitled to the theory of getting Josh Smith. Go ahead and trade and sign for him, it'd be the biggest mistake the Lakers could ever make.

Don't know if you've been living under a rock for the past week, but just so you know Noble, the Dwightmare saga is far from over. It's not Dwight's fault the Magic took the lesser of a trade and didn't grant his wish last summer, everyone and anyone already knew where Dwight really wanted to go.
After half a season's worth of games, I'm starting to think the Magic made it out pretty well from the trade.

Vucevic is 22 and averaging a double-double on a rookie contract, Afflalo is a good SG on a reasonable deal and Harkless has looked decent enough. They also got three first round picks. Maybe the Magic should have aimed to rid themselves of Turkoglu's contract, but maybe they wanted to keep a veteran around.

Last edited:
So why does dantoni want kobe to take a lesser role on offense and wants him to pass more? Whats the point? Why did they get steve nash then? This coach is the dumbest guy ever.. he puts players in unfamiliar positions and expects them to excel.this is not the time to start experimenting!!! You idiot.. right now is when you try to make a push and still try to make the playoffs.. it might have worked in Utah but if kobe takes a lesser role on offense against okc we'll get murdered. yeah I was one that still believed in this team but the more things are changing the more I feel we're never gonna win with this coach

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom