Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rose said LA needs to have 48 wins to make the playoffs and go 30-8 to make the playoffs...... How do people determine how many wins a team needs when they don't know how many wins or losses the teams above them will have??? This is a serious question not rhetorical

He's right though. Why the Hell would the Lakers who are old and slow want to run against the Thunder?

Im telling y'all, signing MDA was mistake.

Rose said LA needs to have 48 wins to make the playoffs and go 30-8 to make the playoffs...... How do people determine how many wins a team needs when they don't know how many wins or losses the teams above them will have??? This is a serious question not rhetorical

Because if you go by current wins for everyone else who are already in the playoffs, they are on pace to get more than or equal to 48 wins.

I think 48 is a stretch. In the west: 42-44 wins would be enough to get in.

But still, you guys would need to go on 24/26-15 the rest of the way. It's possible, but I don't think it's happening.

Last edited:
He's right though. Why the Hell would the Lakers who are old and slow want to run against the Thunder?

Because if you go by current wins for everyone else who are already in the playoffs, they are on pace to get more than or equal to 48 wins.

Agreed. A lot of teams that started hot are coming back down to Earth.

If we win this OKC game, I feel confident that we can make the playoffs.

Can't believe I'm saying that about THIS team.

But still, you guys would need to go on 24/26-15 the rest of the way. It's possible, but I don't think it's happening.

Ooooo ok thanks for the answer. So really its a prediction, they were saying it like its fact :lol: . Portland and Houston can on a 10 game losing streak for all we know

The Lakers have been playing at a slower tempo as of late. They never really went into run and gun mode...if anything it was more like walking and gunning 
laugh.gif

Dwight doesn't need more post up opportunities. He needs to be more aggressive in the screen and roll game, like he was in Friday night's game. If he sets good screens and rolls hard he SHOULD get the rock more, and in better scoring opportunities.  

So why does dantoni want kobe to take a lesser role on offense and wants him to pass more? Whats the point? Why did they get steve nash then? This coach is the dumbest guy ever.. he puts players in unfamiliar positions and expects them to excel.this is not the time to start experimenting!!! You idiot.. right now is when you try to make a push and still try to make the playoffs.. it might have worked in Utah but if kobe takes a lesser role on offense against okc we'll get murdered. yeah I was one that still believed in this team but the more things are changing the more I feel we're never gonna win with this coach
Because Kobe chucking hasn't worked very well to this point I agree are coach sucks but he's right about this Kobe can go off at will but it doesn't matter if every one else is playing like **** if you haven't noticed teams want kobe to shoot

Thunder bout to bring the Lakers back to their harsh reality this afternoon.
Durant will drop 38 points.
Would be more but they'll bench him when the game is a blowout 8 mins left in the 4th.

Lakers will dig themselves a hole early, and not have enough time to mount a comeback as usual.
Final score will hide the actual rape that took place.
Thunder 109
Lakers 98
Final

you must be happy that the supersonics are coming back right?

EDIT: i say that because you obviously liked them before they moved to okc

Last edited:
my body is ready for this beating...pause.

Kobe will try to duplicate his last game but Pau and Ron won't make those buckets this time around.

Once OKC builds a double digit lead, it's hero ball from there on out.

Back
Top Bottom