Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they trying Pau for J-smoove i do that Straight up.... Even if its just a one year rental, ya'll dudes are stuck in the mindset of the last few years where we legitimately had a chance to win a championship. As of right now we are just fending for the playoffs in a season where Kobe in his 17th year is playing 40 minutes a night :smh:. Even if we make the playoffs the amount of work Kobe, Nash, & MWP are going to have to do to get us in is going to leave us at a 2nd round at best.

You pick up Josh and you have a much bigger chance to keep Dwight (As long as they don't give him Max).... and a player who doesnt have to crowd the paint or even get the ball to many times to be effective. You also improve athleticism and speed on the court while vastly improving on Defense. Pau is done point blank period and his game is doing nothing but hurting Howards, smith gives us a better shot this year and next

perhaps.. but smith is also a liability because he likes to camp outside the three point line..

I'd like to see a Pau for Kyle Lowry/Ed Davis deal go down but there's a slim chance that could happen :lol:

I'd like to see a Pau for Kyle Lowry/Ed Davis deal go down but there's a slim chance that could happen :lol:

If we made any deal with the Raptors.. Bargs would be included to match salaries.. And even if it gives us Kyle Lowry...

96887_o.gif

I don't want to hear about "Stretch 4s" from anyone. Bargs is an abomination to defense and rebound. And even as a stretch 4, he isn't really good at it.

But Lowry seems like he is going to be traded... Management is split on him vs. Calderon. If they're split that means they more likely want to keep Calderon, especially if they can pair him with Pau.

So if we have to trade Pau, I'd rather wait until the offseason so we can try to get Bargs on a third team.

Last edited:
Man I didn't know that Rajon Rondo was a Lakers draft pick traded to Boston for Atkins & Mihm then traded to Atlanta for Antoine Walker then traded to the Suns for Joe Johnson then back to the Celtics for Rudy Fernandez

We could have had Rajon Rondo... But traded him for Chris Mihm :smh:

I think I may be convinced not trading first round picks anymore.

Last edited:
how can you guys continue this pau trade talk? we don't need to trade our all-stars, we need to strengthen our bench (2nd unit) i know pau now comes off the bench but i mean the other 'unknown' players. that's why the clippers are doing good because their bench is deep. something we have lacked for a couple of years now

how can you guys continue this pau trade talk? we don't need to trade our all-stars, we need to strengthen our bench (2nd unit) i know pau now comes off the bench but i mean the other 'unknown' players. that's why the clippers are doing good because their bench is deep. something we have lacked for a couple of years now
i agree. like who even got the ball rollin that would place an all star like pau on the trading block?

it's one of the most ridiculous (and insulting) things i've heard 

and for some lakers fans to be in support of this? crazy to me.

it's like dudes' been brainwashed by the suit and tie guys who are behind this

you all need players like matt barnes not give away players like pau

well you can strengthen the bench by trading pau , and if we make a little run to make the playoffs we can get lock in dwight for next year

and give some optimism to future free agents

we are considered the slowest team in the league , if we cant get some kind of youth to this team AND miss the playoffs with no 

draft picks it would be a DISASTER and would only get worse from there

well you can strengthen the bench by trading pau , and if we make a little run to make the playoffs we can get lock in dwight for next year
and give some optimism to future free agents

we are considered the slowest team in the league , if we cant get some kind of youth to this team AND miss the playoffs with no 
draft picks it would be a DISASTER and would only get worse from there

if we trade someone for pau, that person will most likely be starting, so that would not help. trading pau for even two good bench players would be a stupid move because pau brings more to the table IMO.

EDIT:
seems like pau is becoming the leader of the 2 unit. so trading him know, would be even more dumb. i like the fact that pau is a leader of the 2 unit because we all know how good pau was when he was the leader at memphis

Last edited:
So y'all still want to trade Gasol and somehow get Josh Smith. Have you laker fans ever seen Josh Smith play? You guys are tripping. Don't go anywhere near Josh or a Rudy Gay, that doesn't make any sense, fiscally or basketball wise. Nash isn't going anywhere either, no where.

Just give Pau the ball where he should have the ball.

it was just the fourth time in Bryant's 17-year career that he played 30 or minutes and finished a game with more assists than field goal attempts (he was 7 for 10 on Friday), and the Lakers are 3-1 in those games.

Last edited:
So y'all still want to trade Gasol and somehow get Josh Smith. Have you laker fans ever seen Josh Smith play? You guys are tripping. Don't go anywhere near Josh or a Rudy Gay, that doesn't make any sense, fiscally or basketball wise. Nash isn't going anywhere either, no where.

I don't disagree with you, but a Josh Smith/Dwight front court should be pretty formidable defensively. Our struggles aren't necessarily offense either.

I don't disagree with you, but a Josh Smith/Dwight front court should be pretty formidable defensively. Our struggles aren't necessarily offense either.

Actually, our offense is exaggerated IMO and not great at all.

We can't take advantage of all the perks of D'antoni's offense so often times, it looks sloppy and if we score, it's usually on dumb luck or based on pure talent. In terms of efficiency on offense, we could be a LOT better, and I think that starts with getting the ball down low to our bigs to get them going early on.

It's not always pretty or flowing, but still ranked sixth in Offensive Rating. More than fine.

11 games until All Star Break

vs. Thunder
vs. Hornets
@ Suns
@ Wolves
@ Pistons
@ Nets
@ Celtics

@ Bobcats
@ Heat
vs. Suns
vs. Clippers

We need to win the 6 easy games. And go 3-2 on the tough games.

We do that, we'll be within a game of the playoffs
and probably 3 or 4 from 6th.

And Rockets play the Jazz, Warriors twice, Heat, Clippers, Denver... Their easy games are Bobcats, Portland & Sacramento
Blazers have Clippers twice, Dallas twice, Utah twice, Houston, Heat, Hornets, Magic & TWolves.

Last edited:
[quote name="gllahone84"]it was just the fourth time in Bryant's 17-year career that he played 30 or minutes and finished a game with more assists than field goal attempts (he was 7 for 10 on Friday), and the Lakers are 3-1 in those games.[/quote]#J
#U
#S
#T
#S
#A
#Y
#I
#N
#G

Back
Top Bottom