Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lakers look lost on O. Nash is supposed to make it easy for others but it's looking tough for him. Hopefully they'll figure it out soon.

Sacre looks promising. Hopefully he has good work ethic. A lot of potential to develop. If he can improve his speed even just a little.

I say this with the understanding that neither player is worthy of being on the court, but Duhon>>>>>Blake. At the very least Duhon tries to put pressure on the opposing defense by attempting to get to the basket....Steve Blake is just ******g out there standing around. There is not enough skill on that 2nd unit for the PG to just stand around and just be out there doing NOTHING

Sacre only looks good when he's playing with a couple other starters, which should be the case anyway.

Putting 5 bench players out there will just not work this season. Hopefully Brown realizes this.

Sacre only looks good when he's playing with a couple other starters, which should be the case anyway.

Putting 5 bench players out there will just not work this season. Hopefully Brown realizes this.

He wont play that much Pau will be the Center once Dwight leaves.

Brown aside, there's not too many coaches who plays the entire 2nd unit together anyways.....that just doesn't happen much in the NBA(not often anyway)

Oh and if I didn't make it clear in my previous post........**** Steve Blake :smh:

Brown aside, there's not too many coaches who plays the entire 2nd unit together anyways.....that just doesn't happen much in the NBA(not often anyway)

Oh and if I didn't make it clear in my previous post........**** Steve Blake :smh:

Even the coaching staff was face palming :lol:

Back
Top Bottom