Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kobe and pau are the original LA flopmasters. Too bad both teams stars will have to think twice before doing it this season.

ummmm 0]

paulf.gif

You comfy in here bruh? You spend a lot of ****** time in a Laker thread for a non Laker fan.

You comfy in here bruh? You spend a lot of ****** time in a Laker thread for a non Laker fan.

Very much so like Tito at a Jackson family reunion. :pimp:

MJ I don't have a problem with you personally but this is the Lakers team thread. If you want to talk smack about our squad do it in the Clippers thread or game day threads. No reason why we should be carrying on a conversation in here with Clippers fans about who flops more.

@HS23
All I did was respond to the flop accusation. It's like the pot calling the kettle black as far as I'm concerned.
I rarely ever talk smack up in here anyway and most if not all of my banter is usually retaliatory. #fact

Last edited:
@HS23
All I did was respond to the flop accusation. It's like the pot calling the kettle black as far as I'm concerned.
I rarely ever talk smack up in here anyway and most if not all of my banter is usually retaliatory. #fact

You have every right to talk smack in your own thread or game day threads. Team threads are for fans of the team to discuss whatever relating to the team not to argue with fans of other teams regardless of what we're saying.

And like I said I don't have a problem with your banter personally but I don't want other people coming up in here and talking smack because we talked about how much Lebron traveled or how ****** Bynum is on the Sixers. I got enough people in here (Mike Brown fans :lol: ) that I have to deal without having to start up with some yuppie Celtics fan.

There should at least be one place where you can go on NikeTalk to discuss your favorite team without being harassed

Not simple enough?
Regular discussion topics - ok
Game threads - ok
Series threads - ok
Team threads - no trash talk

Maybe I'm wrong, hopefully Darth Ska can clear it up...

I'm late.. and yes I'm going to start it again.. Damn you Mjshoefanatic.. went the whole summer without having to hear your clipper crap... and now your back..

Damn... :lol:

I'm late.. and yes I'm going to start it again.. Damn you Mjshoefanatic.. went the whole summer without having to hear your clipper crap... and now your back..
Damn...
laugh.gif
I know right! 

Mjshoefanatic is my dude (#teamsize14) seen him changing his Clipper avy all offseason 
mean.gif
. And now seasons about to start and his bark is getting louder.

Oh the lil brother Clipper fans........ 

Back
Top Bottom