Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So was last night just a step in the comeback process? Get him out there against some NBA competition then sit him back down?

Last edited:
Well after all these rumors throughout the last couple of years, I said I'll believe it when I see Dwight actually playing in a Laker jersey. :lol: I only caught a glimpse of the game last night but he looked decent. I'm just content that he's doing okay and actually being able to play a preseason game. We're the only win less team in the preseason but it's preseason. I don't care if we lose all of them, I just want us to be in basketball shape come opening night.

Dwight looked good out there last night, especially for missing 6 months of basketball.

By mid-November, he will be back to top basketball shape.

Whose going to be at the Dec 22nd game at the Oracle?:nerd:

I don't know why people are surprised CDR got cut and has a sort of a big fan group here on NT.

Last edited:
Wait, so is Dwight good? I'm confused.
Essential, where u at?

Shrugs... Where's Slava when you need him

eehhh ddededededed

!

am i the only one who thinks ebanks looks like this guy?

So was last night just a step in the comeback process? Get him out there against some NBA competition then sit him back down?
I think he's going to sit one of the two remaining preseason games (or at least get reduced minutes), but otherwise he's good to go.

Last edited:
I think/hope the Lakers sit Dwight for the Clipper game, and have him come back for the last preseason game. Clips game will be physical.

Remember last year when they was jackin their gums about the preseason wins, and then they didn't even win the division? :lol:

I hope we have an LA/Sac type preseason dust up and just let Artest loose on them. Blake, Paul, Jordan, all them guys will never speak again on a basketball floor. :smokin

@LakersReporter
Jordan Hill (herniated disc) is participating in the scrimmage with full contact & could play in tomorrow's game at the Clippers.

Kobe (foot) said he's "probably not" going to play tomorrow night. The foot is pretty painful. Still listed as "day to day."

Last edited:
it looks like no kobe tomorrow and possibly no dwight tomorrow vs. clippers.. and the game is going to be broadcast on FS Prime Ticket.

Back
Top Bottom