Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know what's wrong with Jamison... he needs to break out of his shell and just play his game

lakers starters having to play 30+ while the kings starters playing 15-21 with cousins playing 28

mean.gif

I'm going to stay positive and hope that the bench gets it together as the season goes on. The only people I'm actually concerned about getting better to help us is Jamison, Hill, Meeks and Blake.

Seems like he's still stuck in the moment in being a Laker.....almost like he's afraid to make a mistake, way too timid

exactly...he seems too passive out there. he needs to assert himself as being the scorer off the bench the way a legit 6th man should be

All jokes aside, the lack of skill and athleticism by the second unit has to make the Thunder salivating.

Duhon, Hill, Meeks, and depending on the opponent either Ebanks OR Jamison. A 9 man rotation should be fine on an average night.

Soon as the rotation is tightened up and the starters get comfortable with each other, we should be good to go

Hopefully the problem is playing Jamison at the 4.... When Hill comes back.. Jamison should be swung to the 3..

Hell I'd rather have Jodie at the 1, Ebanks at the 2.

Devin Ebanks is trash. He looks flabby n sick out there. Dude should have at least hit the weight room in the off season.

The bench needs to focus on playing defense first because the other teams score on them every possession. That has to be on the coach.

Your right he's a 4. But he can't defend the 4. Or the 3 for that matter.. But I'd rather have him on the 3 and try to use size as opposed to him getting outmuscled.. It happened every time that Pau shuffled over to the 5. Or if Pau sat.

Hill should be the backup 4.. Play with no backup 5.. It's Dwight for 34-35 minutes, and Pau the other 13-14.

I did not see the bench running any type of Princeton offense. They were passing it around the perimeter like the have been doing the past 2 years. I did not see cutting or any of that stuff.

This is some crap TWC is pulling.. Lakers have yet won.. I missed Dwight Howard debut as a laker.. Season is less that 2 weeks away..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom