Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I doubt we sign Delonte |I

And Jodie. I take it all back. I'm loving the energy he's playing with. The closeouts on defense.

Look... I'm actually glad that MDA left everyone in... It was definitely a good learning experience.

Meek's hustle and play tonight has been nice to see. He still shouldn't dribble inside the three point line though. :lol:

only saw the run at the end...but seeing meeks out there hustling his butt off was very encouraging...happy they drew up the play for him at the end, he definitely earned that

I guess the bright side... Our bench is finally better than their bench...

But still need that depth at the PG & SF.

We thought Ebanks could based on what he showed last year, but he's basically the same player without much growth.

Metta & Jamison have to shoot better than 1-9 from 3. That alone could have cut the game.

And I'd like to see Kobe on 3s more often. Durant & Bron aside, but he seems much more comfortable defensively on 3s at this stage.

And I don't think that the game score was as deceiving as people think... It seemed like the lead was bigger, but for 42 minutes we played just as well as the Thunder. It was that final 6 minutes of the 2nd Quarter that killed us... And for that we need depth, especially at PG & SF. 42 minutes the score 95-92 Lakers. Final 6 minutes of the second quarter 22-13 Thunder.

I'll continue to preach it. That for PG it's obvious because of Nash. But for SF, we need to have an answer for if Metta is struggling, to have someone we can plug in there.

Last edited:
Kobe's 30 was needed tonight. Can't even fake.

We looked better tonight tho especially down the stretch. Small ball with Ron and Meeks really spread the floor and gave Dwight room to work.

Dwight is looking great in the post... Can't fake

Defensive rotations are still eating us up and the turnovers... :smh:

We made free throws (on the road at that) which is a big improvement as well.

This game could've been alot worse but the team hung in there. The last unit that D'Antoni had in there tonight might be something Mike looks at and want to stick with down the stretch going into these next games

Kobe's 30 was needed tonight. Can't even fake.

We looked better tonight tho especially down the stretch. Small ball with Ron and Meeks really spread the floor and gave Dwight room to work.

Dwight is looking great in the post... Can't fake

Defensive rotations are still eating us up and the turnovers... :smh:

We made free throws (on the road at that) which is a big improvement as well.

This game could've been alot worse but the team hung in there. The last unit that D'Antoni had in there tonight might be something Mike looks at and want to stick with down the stretch going into these next games

If you plug in Nash, Meeks, Kobe, Jamison , Dwight..

Or even scratch Jamison for Pau, or even Hill.. It'd be impossible for teams to run with that offense for 6 minutes a game.

Seeing this game tonite made me realize a few things:

-It is going to be a sad day when Kobe hangs it up.
-Dwight Howard still laughs in serious situations and does not anything seriously
-So tired of these "fools gold" victories against Dallas and New Orleans (non contenders) and losing games against the teams that are playing for championships....

I wouldn't mind giving Jodie 24 minutes off the bench..

And 10 of those with Kobe at the 3.

Ron needs to be down around 28 minutes as it is to keep his intensity up.

And we just wait until we make a move for a SF. We don't even need a lot. A solid 12 minutes from the SF, and you're good.

Seeing this game tonite made me realize a few things:

-It is going to be a sad day when Kobe hangs it up.
-Dwight Howard still laughs in serious situations and does not anything seriously
-So tired of these "fools gold" victories against Dallas and New Orleans (non contenders) and losing games against the teams that are playing for championships....

Dwight is serious about winning. He smiles, so what, I get it doesn't exude fear, but he's still going out busting his *** out there.

And I agree with you. We have 11 loses. 6 of which we just threw the game away (this is one of them).. It's troubling, but not panic mode. If you look at the game 42 minutes Lakers were beating the Thunder.. It was the final 6 of the Second Quarter that we gave up far too many points.

Just small tweaks to the roster throughout the season. We don't need a trade of Pau. Nash would have altered this game some. Just need someone reliable to play behind Nash. And someone to cut MWP's minutes so he can keep up his intensity.

Just looked at the comparisons of Delonte vs. WB |I

4 good games in the regular season.
4 bad playoff games.

In the regular season games, he pretty much took away WB's midrange game.

In the playoffs WB went off, but you could say that about the entire Thunder team against the Mavs.

Back
Top Bottom