Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too many turnover as well (11 point difference on turnovers)

And we don't that will stand in front of Westbrook, as opposed to retreating.

Points scored on Duhon 22
Points on Morris 5

And 3 of 5 was off an amazing shot.

Duhon should not be playing.. And again, he's a guy we all like, but not a guy who should have a significant role on a championship team.

Last edited:
Too many turnover so far.. And we don't have a PG that will stand in front of Westbrook, as opposed to retreating.

Points scored on Duhon 22
Points on Morris 5

The Thunder are the best offensive team in the league. The Lakers are inconsistent on defense and go through droughts on offense. So yeah.

at this point i would roll out with meeks, kobe. artest. jamison, and howard

if you are gonna get torched might as well have some firepower out there

I hate the way westbrook over reacts over everything, durant starting to do that also, act like you played before. Kobe would never have done that when he was in his prime
Yeah that **** really pissing me off how he does the gun slinger or w/e whenever he makes a three, like I'm not sure if he's trying to act like a really passionate player or just being cocky and rubbing it in.

Last edited:
He's playing Duhon again.. Maybe MDA is not watching the game.

I'm all for Delonte now..

Last edited:
Y'all flip floppy as hell though. One game, you guys are hella pleased that Duhon is getting minutes, the next, you can't stand him. Face it, we got a bevy of problems at the 1,3, and 4 spots.

Why is this clown doo from the nba thread watching the lakers like a hawk? Too much hate. Maybe kupchak or the buss family did him wrong personally?

Just cut it by a bucket every few minutes.

No need to rush.. Play more crisp defense. And the rest will come.

Y'all flip floppy as hell though. One game, you guys are hella pleased that Duhon is getting minutes, the next, you can't stand him. Face it, we got a bevy of problems at the 1,3, and 4 spots.

I'm happy with how Dwight's playing today.. Is 5-12 optimal? No, but he's going to have just as many 8-12 games from the field. He's 5-7 from the line, so if he can combine the two, I'll always take it.

Don't worry guys, D'Antoni is banking on Nash fixing everything when he returns healthy. That's going to happen right?

Last edited:
Man, this teams defense is an absolute JOKE! There is no intensity at all. This team doesn't have in fire. I'm not feeling it.

Back
Top Bottom