Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No one does, that's the idea, but there's silly troller's or people who "think" they know NBA, when they call the Lakers pathetic. Ask DarthDeezy.

The training/medical staff is doing their best to keep them from the playoffs. Misdiagnosing since 2004.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
bold prediction
It's not really that bold, it's gonna be a fact. Why, do you think they'll miss the playoffs? 

No one does, that's the idea, but there's silly troller's or people who "think" they know NBA, when they call the Lakers pathetic. Ask DarthDeezy.

Don't mind Darth, he's extremely pessimistic. By extremely, I worry for dude. It's his coping mechanism. You'll get the hang of this thread.

Don't mind Darth, he's extremely pessimistic. By extremely, I worry for dude. It's his coping mechanism. You'll get the hang of this thread.
if the ship is not on track by all star break, i will probably be a little nervous about the playoffs. however, it all depends also how the rest of the west is doing.

I've been preaching patience, but the hole they're digging themselves in already is not good. It sets them up to be on the road after the first round (presuming the win that series).

I personally think the Lakers won't feel urgency until after the all-star break, nothing is gonna click until Nash is back in the next 5-9 days, as Nash had said he MIGHT be back. (10-14 days, 5 days ago he said that, do the math oh wait, already done.)

But once Nash is back, we'll be waiting on Gasol. I really hope this isn't the case, Nash knows the offense and how to run it, and that's what we need from a Point Guard.

The question is, when will Nash be back? It's like always pushed back. 2 weeks then 2 weeks passed, then it's next week. :smh:

Looking like before Christmas. I say the Game @ Golden State on the 22nd.

He's running and shooting now. So he's close, but they'll slow play it to make sure he's 100%

Now with the talk of bringing Pau of the bench on top of the trade rumors, how much can you mess with one dude's head? As much as I like the Lakers, things like this make it seem to me that they are not going far...

Last edited:
id rather have the lakers hold nash to make sure he is 100 percent than to try and rush him.

I personally think they will trade Pau at the end of this season. Either out of frustration, or on a good note. Either way, I think he hits the road. 

Our defense will still have holes, but the more I think of it.. Nash will have a tremendous impact on our offense.

Without a capable PG we're 7th in Scoring. 8th in FG%, and 6th in 3P%. We need to get our FT% up to around league average 72-75% (I think that will eventually come with time for everyone)

Let's see who Nash helps (in rank of level)

Meeks... Check
Pau.. Check
Jamison... Check
Howard.. Check
Kobe... Check

That's 5 of 9 man rotation he makes better.. I think Hill will be uneffected. Metta probably will be the same.. And our backup PG will never play with Nash, so that doesn't matter..

Not to mention this is an offense Nash thrives in.

I don't think Pau will get traded, unless a team offers up a deal in which we are extremely better... That's just where I see Mitch & Jim on this. I think along side Nash, Pau will be at 14 & 9 53-54% shooting.. I'll take it, I know it's not what $19mil is worth, but as a third option it's pretty damn good.

Last edited:
Kobe brings out the best in people, not to mention Nash is a PG and sets em up for the big play! Both of these players are veterans and know the game.

Now with the talk of bringing Pau of the bench on top of the trade rumors, how much can you mess with one dude's head? As much as I like the Lakers, things like this make it seem to me that they are not going far...

He'd be in the Lamar Odom role.. Starter minutes, off the bench...

Him playing as the focal big, and against second unit bigs, may be best for him.

I'm telling you, we need a good SF or PF. We need someone who's rather young too. Trade Pau at the end of the season and get younger.

Kobe brings out the best in people, not to mention Nash is a PG and sets em up for the big play! Both of these players are veterans and know the game.
roll.gif
roll.gif

It boggles my mind how ANYONE can believe that Kobe Bryant makes ANYONE better.

Are you kidding me?

It's not really that bold, it's gonna be a fact. Why, do you think they'll miss the playoffs? 

I don't believe there's a snowballs chance in hell the Los Angeles Lakers miss the playoffs. I figured everyone here had that as a given so to speak. But make no mistake, there's nothing gained with just making the playoffs. This team was built for a championship. Anything less is not only disappointing, but a flat out failure. You don't go "all in" to only make the playoffs...it's championship or bust. The playoffs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom