Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can we get Goudelock back? Would he even want to come back?

Why'd we cut him instead of stashing him in the D-League?

6-8 weeks = comes back in February. Near the trade deadline...... ****

He's on someone else's DLeague team. He was cut because we had only a few spots left.

Morris improved better than he did from Year 1 to 2.
Ebanks was just signed for a little over a mil
Sacre earned a spot.
DJO is a project.

The day we traded for DJO, was the day Goudelock was gone.

Minus whale.

Last edited:
So happy I wasn't the first to bring Delonte back up...I on purposely waited lmao

He can play a little perimeter D and hit an outside shot. Who else on our squad can do that?

So happy I wasn't the first to bring Delonte back up...I on purposely waited lmao

He can play a little perimeter D and hit an outside shot. Who else on our squad can do that?

I did the same.. I had a post ready to type it :lol:

Lakers will be forced to sign a better backup PG now. This dude blake is Walton Part Deux. First he sucks then he sucks and turns into glass. When is his contract up?

Maybe we should just move Pau to the second unit.. And give Jamison the start.
Ebanks minutes were at the detriment of Jodie's. Because rather than move Kobe over to the 3. To give Meeks. 5-6 extra minutes, He played Ebanks.
Someone's got to be the sacrificial lamb in this rotation.

Yea but it damn sure shouldnt be Hill. He was actually the only one playing with some consistency off the bench this entire season. Especially on the energy
and hustle side.

It actually makes no sense why you wouldnt play him if you want speed, energy, & hustle....I mean that is what he does. So what if he cant hit a damn 3 point shot :smh:
Thats the one thing that is irritating me at this point. For him to have a great year last year & pretty much a good year this year through all our changes and team troubles
to then get buried on the bench should be a crime

The Lakers will sleep on the Rockets.

Rockets 102
Lakers 94
Final

Kobe with 27/5/5
D12 will be 2/12 from the line.
Harden will light us up from 3.

If i was Metta i wouldve called out Kobe for being so F---ng Lazy on Defense.

>:

IMO after they started to Hack-A-Dwight the lineup IMEEDIATELY shouldve been Meeks,Bryant,MWP,Jamison,Pau. Meeks was hitting 3's late game until he got YANKED out of the game for Kobe. It shouldve always been Bryant and Pau running PNR or Bryant and Jamison running PNR.

SMH, still cant believe we lost yesterday

Last edited:
I hate to say it, but the Lakers need a reality check.  They need to finally realize they aren't as good as they think they are.

On paper they're one of the best teams in the league, and that paper is crumbling..

OKC will hopefully blow out the Lakers and wake up everyone.

I hate to say it, but the Lakers need a reality check.  They need to finally realize they aren't as good as they think they are.

On paper they're one of the best teams in the league, and that paper is crumbling..

OKC will hopefully blow out the Lakers and wake up everyone.

But what are they waking up to.

And what does that even mean in result?

[quote name="pr0phecy718"]
oh...this sounds familiar lol...D'Antoni is stubborn as hell and he always gives silly, sometimes outrageous excuses for why the team lost. As a knick fan, i know it all too well.[/quote][quote name="DubA169"]
"they're an NBA team. They hit shots"[/quote]Man, are y'all serious? :\

What I'm trying to say is the way they are playing right now they won't be popping bottles at the end of the year. Nash won't help much defensively.

Once a team finally puts them on check, they hopefully will finally wake up and know that they're all hype.  They'll hopefully wake up and find a way to pick it up defensively somehow; the offense will of course come naturally.  Pau's just never been the same after his girl dumped him and I wouldn't be surprised if he was traded before the trade deadline.  

The beef with Jordan and Mike has to go also, Jordan brings so much energy when he's on the court with all that hustle and effort..The Lakers gave up like three triple doubles last game to a mediocre Magic's team; 40 in the fourth quarter..

It really is time to take a chance on Delonte's bipolarness.

1. Lakers clearly want to trade Blake.. He's out for 6-8 weeks. Meaning he's missed ten - twelve weeks total.. Right before the deadline. You either unload him for a second rounder or even a TPE. Or you hold on and dump him in the offseason.
2. Darius is fine, but he needs DLeague exposure for 1 more year.
3. Duhon is a loveable guy, but he got torched badly by Jameer Nelson of all PG's.
4. Delonte is a decent distributor.
5. Decent three point shooter.
6. Pesky defender. Which would be great for us.
7. Delonte knows he's short on chances. Dude really loves to play, you can tell by the way he talks about ball. He just has his own outside issues that he has trouble controlling. He went on a twitter plea for someone to please take him at $473K. He doesn't want millions. He'd play for peanuts if he could to prove himself. I don't think it'd be lost on him that if the Lakers got him, and he ****** it up by being stupid, he'd be done in the NBA.

The only lose in this situation is if we get him, he goes nuts and we're back at square 1.

We need defense there's our guy.. We need someone with decent distributor abilities, he's our guy. Also give us somebody to be there just to be there for some time with Kobe on the floor, and time for Nash to play with Meeks - Jamison & Pau.

You get Delonte, and he produces at his normal rate, you're a Shooting SF away from a full rotation. With 5 or 6 pieces to try and get.

Who should be cut... Earl Clark.. Yes you lose out on $1.2mil that's wasted, but is he going to produce anything this year, or even return us anything in a trade that Devin Ebanks can't? No.

Last edited:
Someone really needs to do something to Pau.. punch him or something.. this guy just doesn't have " it " ..getting blocked by glen davis smh

Let him carry the 2nd unit..

and Jordan Hill injured?

Someone really needs to do something to Pau.. punch him or something.. this guy just doesn't have " it " ..getting blocked by glen davis smh

Let him carry the 2nd unit..

and Jordan Hill injured?

No D'Antoni hates him.

Last edited:
I dig the Delonte West idea actually. He solid and pretty consistant on both ends of the floor. My worry is the lockerroom tho. You got him and Metta on the same team? Mite aswell trade for a shrink that can shoot the three aswell. I can see them sharin pills before games .....

Last edited:
I dig the Delonte West idea actually. He solid and pretty consistant on both ends of the floor. My worry is the lockerroom tho. You got him and Metta on the same team? Mite aswell trade for a shrink that can shoot the three aswell. I can see them sharin pills before games .....

His illness does concern me.

But he's only 29, and already on the outskirts of the NBA.. He's pleading with teams to give him a shot.

He knows that if he gets a chance, he will never play in the NBA if he ***** it up. Especially if he's on a contender, and they signed him because they need to fill a hole.

Back
Top Bottom