Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
popcorn_2.gif

Y'all trolling with Nash saving the season

he'll definitely fix a lot of the problems on offense
won't mean anything until we start playing defense

btw. who was that reporter that Dwight was annoyed with? did anyone else see that on Sports central right now?
dude was asking him questions that dwight wasn't answering. then dwight says hes not answering that guy's questions

The offense will be smoother but it doesn't matter if these guys don't do anything on defense like Kobe and Pau.

he'll definitely fix a lot of the problems on offense
won't mean anything until we start playing defense
btw. who was that reporter that Dwight was annoyed with? did anyone else see that on Sports central right now?
dude was asking him questions that dwight wasn't answering. then dwight says hes not answering that guy's questions
David Pingalore, who isn't very popular with the Magic players.

Sad. I can't really judge this team until we get Nash back
Yeah, don't worry. A 39 year-old point guard who at his peak was known to be a horrible defender and who is due to miss several weeks due to injury the next time someone farts at him will fix the issues of a team whose main problem is perimeter defense.

The only way Nash could seriously help the Lakers is if the NBA introduce a rule where a teammate can take the free throws for another player so that Nash could shoot all of Dwight's FTs.
Nash's 6 imaginary DPOY awards says you're wrong, tho.

Ya'll know I'm all over rotations, I "think" Mike D is runnin his training camp. That's why you see Meeks Friday, Ebanks today. Or why he pulls Ron out when he's on fire in Dallas to use a struggling Jamison.
He's learning on the job, while waiting for his conductor to come back.
I "think"
Monitoring, I am......

Solid point

This team is dropping waaayyy too many easy wins at home man and that's not a good look at all. The opening night game was a gimmie with no dirk or kaman, the pacer game, tonight's game and that game we lost in SAC is hurting us :smh:...

We at 8-9 when we should easily be 12-5 going into these road games. With the rockets, Knicks, thunder, hornets, Cavs, and Wizards up next and all on the road w/o Nash this team might be looking at 9-14. We never play well in DC or Charlotte for some reason so that wizards game is a toss up, the Cavs are improved, the other games we gonna have to play perfect, and the hornets are looking like the only easy win and even that's not guaranteed...

This team gotta start winning the gimmies b/c the losses are gonna start adding up especially when start to hit the road against tougher teams.

Complaining about the coach again? :smh: Man the lakers just aren't that good.
They've been so damn inconsistent.

I just don't think this team is gonna glue together.
They've lost so many easy games.

***** absolutely ridiculous.
Go ahead league, we are the laughing stock of the league. :lol:

Zero production out of the PG. Duhon needs to start already because Morris is not shutting down anyone down. Might as well have an outside threat in there.

Gasol being terrrible on offense and defense.

Kobe playing ZERO defense again.

Howard FTs.

So pretty much no effort on defense, Ft's, and PAu Gasol being a ghost again.

Pau had a series out there at one point tonight that looked like the infamous one Kwame had a few season back. Right before he was traded.

Zero production out of the PG. Duhon needs to start already because Morris is not shutting down anyone down. Might as well have an outside threat in there.

Someone got torched by Jameer Nelson and it wasn't Morris.

5 points 4 assists
12 points 8 assists

3's per game
.7 - 1.9
.7 - 1.7

Last edited:
Still can't fathom why Jordan Hill didn't play. I don't like that at all.

oh...this sounds familiar lol...D'Antoni is stubborn as hell and he always gives silly, sometimes outrageous excuses for why the team lost. As a knick fan, i know it all too well.

we need nash ASAP

also didnt hill and mike have problems in NY before? i hope they put the past a side we need to win

4 losses Dwight missed 7 or more FTs.
10/30 Dallas
11/7 @Utah
11/27 Indiana
12/2 Orlando

4 games where the amount of FTs Dwight has missed has been the margin of the opposing teams win.... .
10/30 Dallas
11/13 San Antonio
11/27 Indiana
12/2 Orlando

Three of the Five Games should have been ours.

Had we gone 3-2 in these games, we'd be 1st in the Pacific.. 3rd in the Conference.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom