Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mike D was brought in particularly because of Nash. Has Nash played yet? No. Mike Brown was a different story. He was the problem.

Are you like 12 years old.
First typing in all CAPS.
Now resorting to pointing out grammar errors.
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Your obviously mad and now just want to stew and troll on here.
What's wrong in typing in all caps?  It basically stresses out my point, 
laugh.gif
@ you thinking I'm trolling, pretty ironic.  Anyways I'll just drop it before you post back.

I hate how Steve Nash is holding us handcuffed, we can't do anything until this guy comes back.

I hate him already and he's only played like 6 minutes total this year...

Mike D was brought in particularly because of Nash. Has Nash played yet? No. Mike Brown was a different story. He was the problem.

Agreed But Steve Nash is not saving the defense. I think they need to make a couple more moves (Gasol). Who would of ever thought a team with KB24 and Dwight would be this terrible? ***** frustrating

Too much talent on the floor to keep blaming coaching. These dudes play like they don't feel like being on the court, especially on defense.
The starters lost the lead in the fourth quarter not D'Antoni :smh:

Dwight Howard lost the lead.
1. Bench Howard
2. Enter JHill
3. ??????
4. Profit
(not srs)

Hard to start an offense when every single possessions they foul him and he goes 0-2.

Last edited:
Too much talent on the floor to keep blaming coaching. These dudes play like they don't feel like being on the court, especially on defense.
The starters lost the lead in the fourth quarter not D'Antoni :smh:

Dwight Howard lost the lead.
1. Bench Howard
2. Enter JHill
3. ??????
4. Profit
(not srs)

Hard to start an offense when every single possessions they fall him and he goes 0-2.
If I recall correctly, Hack-a-dwight started after Magic went on 9-0 run though

Well.. If we win the next 2. We're at the same place we were first 20 games of last season.

Last edited:
For your enjoyment, the Magic' s fourth quarter shooting chart:

Last edited:
Ya'll know I'm all over rotations, I "think" Mike D is runnin his training camp. That's why you see Meeks Friday, Ebanks today. Or why he pulls Ron out when he's on fire in Dallas to use a struggling Jamison.

He's learning on the job, while waiting for his conductor to come back.

I "think"

Monitoring, I am......

Sad. I can't really judge this team until we get Nash back

Yeah, don't worry. A 39 year-old point guard who at his peak was known to be a horrible defender and who is due to miss several weeks due to injury the next time someone farts at him will fix the issues of a team whose main problem is perimeter defense.

The only way Nash could seriously help the Lakers is if the NBA introduce a rule where a teammate can take the free throws for another player so that Nash could shoot all of Dwight's FTs.

Back
Top Bottom