Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lakers really need Nash back.

The problem with Kobe running as the facilitator is that he goes into panic mode and starts shooting and forgetting about his team mates. It's great to see Kobe score 30-50 points a game, but its pretty much a guarantee L when he does these performances.

The problem with Kobe running as the facilitator is that he goes into panic mode and starts shooting and forgetting about his team mates. It's great to see Kobe score 30-50 points a game, but its pretty much a guarantee L when he does these performances.

Ah yes.. This one is Kobe's..

Not the idiot coach who doesn't play someone with a hot hand. Plays starters 40 minutes.

Or the guy who shoots 9-21 from FTs.

Last edited:
Nash ain't gonna help these boys out defensively. These guys are getting torched.

My expectations for this squad have gotten a lot lower.

Great coaching by Jacque Vaughn... Terrible coaching by Mike D'Antoni

Agree. When certain players we're getting in a rhythm he decided to take them out of the game. Like really? I understand you want a certain lineup on the floor, but man let the guy get a bit more burn.

Cosign... Like I said earlier

I am watching Kobe's assists. When he gets 5 or more the Lakers win when he gets less than 5 they lose.

Let's not look over the fact that the bench gave the starters a lead in the 4th

Last edited:
Giving up 40 in the fourth..
sick.gif

Not the idiot coach who doesn't play someone with a hot hand. Plays starters 40 minutes.

D'antoni is starting to annoy the hell out of me already. His rotations are inconsistent and he should be playing the players with the hot hand...Meeks.
Meek shoots and makes a three....Meeks goes out on the next deadball...:smh:

Dwight is going to be Dwight. His free throw is going to be terrible this year and there no way around it unless he throws up the Rick Barry when hes at the line.

D'antoni is starting to annoy the hell out of me already. His rotations are inconsistent and he should be playing the players with the hot hand...Meeks.
Meek shoots and makes a three....Meeks goes out on the next deadball...:smh:

Dwight is going to be Dwight. His free throw is going to be terrible this year and there no way around it unless he throws up the Rick Barry when hes at the line.

I really think it's about time he does the Rick Barry.. What the ***** the difference.. It ain't like he's going to lose marketing money.. Hell he'd probably gain money because he'd be 25 & 14 every night.

Sad. I can't really judge this team until we get Nash back but c'mon man. :smh:

Nash isn't the savior.

As long as Pringles and the players continue to not care about playing any defense this Laker team won't be close to being a championship caliber team.

Win one, lose one. Terrible, just terrible. This is the most inconsistent team I've ever seen. There is just no rhythm at all to the game, we can be hot like we were against Denver, and come out tonight against the Magic and struggle to even make a run of any kind. Lets face it, Dwight will be like this from the FT line this whole year. But the defense, especially on the PnR is horrendous. Also, the rotations were bugging me. D'Antoni kept taking out the guys that started to get a feel on the court.

Dude Nash isn't even a problem, the dude can't play defense at all. I don't even know what to say anymore.  

I am damn sure once the Lakers are still bs once Nash comes back, Mitch will finally realize he dun goof'd by not hiring Phil.

Each game grows closer and closer to Pau's last game as a Laker....

I wouldn't even wait for Nash to come back...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom