Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any other NT'ers going to the game on 11-16 against the Suns when they also unveil Kareem's statue outside Staples ?

Last edited:
What game are you going to?

Im in canada so I have no choice but to watch the raptors go against the lakeshow :lol: I got it for a good price too, so why not :smokin

Last edited:
I NEED MORE PRACTICE FOOTAGE. I loved that video. Good to see them practicing hard, all of them. Repped!

Now give me more... >D

Last edited:
yeah ******g right.. you dont even believe that

QFFT :lol:

mike brown good as adelman and sloan with this team hahahaha

essential its time for you to leave the mike brown disciples... this team is too stacked to be wasted on a dunce like brown...

steve blake is going to be our john barry :lol:

forreals though lakers need to get a back up point guard. nash is old and you never know if he will get injured during the season. we cannot roll out there with a choice of blake, duhon, or morris :lol:

whats baron davis doing?

Many do. I don't.
Mike Brown was the best choice out of the serious candidates in my opinion.. Other name floated out there was Jerry Sloan, great coach, Hall of Famer, would not have put us any closer to a Championship than Brown would.

Lies. I tell you. Sloan is a pick and roll genius. Not to mention that he's a mastermind on the defensive end. This team would flourish under Jerry.

Lies. I tell you. Sloan is a pick and roll genius. Not to mention that he's a mastermind on the defensive end. This team would flourish under Jerry.

Like how the Jazz won all those titles...

Remember this is the Lakers not the Jazz.. Making the finals twice in 20+ years is not acceptable..

And let's not forget his star player got tired of him..

It's not being about a Mike Brown disciple or a Mike Brown hater.. It's being realistic...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom