Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol:
Man i hate Duhon, i feel like he's holding us back from winning it all this year!

i've been mocked :frown:

call me greedy all you want... but that's what we're supposed to be.. i don't want Blake playing backup, sure he could be better.. but there's also a possibility he plays like he did last year, and with Nash being 38, he can't play 35 minutes. He has to play 28. 20 NBA minutes is a lot of time.. Time I don't think Blake or Duhon deserve

for xbox owners xbox live got the new dwight howard jersey and magic johnson jersey for your little xbox avatar for purchase. :lol: they have shaq too but only his magic jersey

:lol:
Man i hate Duhon, i feel like he's holding us back from winning it all this year!

i've been mocked :frown:

call me greedy all you want... but that's what we're supposed to be.. i don't want Blake playing backup, sure he could be better.. but there's also a possibility he plays like he did last year, and with Nash being 38, he can't play 35 minutes. He has to play 28. 20 NBA minutes is a lot of time.. Time I don't think Blake or Duhon deserve

No dude i wasn't mocking you. I live in Chicago so i seen him play and he was HORRIBLE!

I really find it irritating that he's on the team. I'm confident Mitch can trade him for a 1st round pick :lol:

Playing 5 on 5 already.

So much for him coming back in January.

I'm tired of that POS Shaq talking wreckless about Dwight. Just let the "man," alone.

Shaq is acting like a kid by bad mouthing him for no apparent reason. Really? Lopez better than Dwight!?

I appreciate what Shaq has done for this franchise, but at the same time, this guy is the reason why Dwight didn't even want to head to the Lakers.

Dwight had no control of being drafted number 1 to the Magic
He had no power of being traded to the Lakers.

Only issue I see why Shaq is mad is because Dwight took the "Superman" title from him.

If anything, Dwight is still keeping Shaq relevant by using that Superman nickname.

I'm glad Dwight is speaking back about this Shaq situation.

Last edited:
I always have and always will be a big fan of Shaq but for somebody that big he is real sensitive. That's why Chuck is always joking about the whole Superman thing with him.

Listen, this should only motivate Dwight. I think Shaq is low key taking jabs at him to motivate Dwight or he's just simple jealous.

So what's the deal for people in L.A. without the option for TWC?

I called DirecTV and they said as of now there is no news available about TW Sports Net being added to their channel lineup.

And NBA League Pass would blackout Laker Games in the LA market...

So is 710am the only option at this point?

You can tell Shaq is hurt by his own legacy. Shaq has been screaming for recognition ever since he has been on his last legs at Boston.

I have always told people Shaq is thee biggest immature sports figure. If he isnt the center of attention he gets louder and louder.

Someone needs to tell Shaq that no one cares what he says about anything basketball related and he has nothing to prove to anyone.
Quit looking for recognition from people that already respects you.

Can't wait for that pau+Dwight connection .

Too unfair. If it worked well with a player like Bynum who doesn't jump high

Imagine with Dwight? Tooo unfair.

You can tell Shaq is hurt by his own legacy. Shaq has been screaming for recognition ever since he has been on his last legs at Boston.
I have always told people Shaq is thee biggest immature sports figure. If he isnt the center of attention he gets louder and louder.
Someone needs to tell Shaq that no one cares what he says about anything basketball related and he has nothing to prove to anyone.
Quit looking for recognition from people that already respects you.

I agree.

Dude seriously sucks on TNT and just does not fit with that TV crew.

But his actions late in his career and what's he's doing now is exactly why he only gets his jersey retired at Staples and not a statue outside.

Last edited:
Can't wait for that pau+Dwight connection .
Too unfair. If it worked well with a player like Bynum who doesn't jump high
Imagine with Dwight? Tooo unfair.

this.

I belive pau x bynum were number 1 or 2 in the league last year with alley oops? JEZUZZ.

Pau gonna get his shine on this year as a playmaker :pimp:

Last edited:
So what's the deal for people in L.A. without the option for TWC?

I called DirecTV and they said as of now there is no news available about TW Sports Net being added to their channel lineup.

And NBA League Pass would blackout Laker Games in the LA market...

So is 710am the only option at this point?
I have Charter and I'm in the same boat. Think you're right, 710 espn is our only option at this point. I heard em today say "we'll have every game" At least it's some good news.

Back
Top Bottom