Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just playing NBA2k13 with the lakers and makes me sad that our coach cannot be more creative with our line up.  We have great players that with the right coach can get so much out of the team on the offensive end. We can play big, fast, small, slow and do it very effectively. But we have to settle for Brown playing Morris and blake at the 1 and 2 for stretches of the game
indifferent.gif

realistically all we are asking for is a coach who will play the right guys at the right time and manage minutes. thats all we need. this team can coach itself for hte most part.

I thought League Pass would allow you to watch the Laker games, except that it would be the other's team broadcast??

Last edited:
This team is far superior to any team he had in orlando. Ur kidding yourself if u think brown is better

Of course it is and you can even point out that SVG's been saying him and Dwight are on good terms... but if you have Dwight and his contract is up at season's end, I wouldn't risk hiring his old coach, who at a few points it was rumored he wanted to kick out along with Otis Smith.

For the record I think SVG is a fantastic coach. But I wouldn't want to recreate any of that situation that Dwight wanted out of, even if it might not be true. Hire SVG after Dwight's signed on :lol:

So everyone outside of Socal has access to their game then? with LP?

Yes, if they've paid for LP. Socal residents are actually the only ones who are screwed over if they don't have the right cable provider. Backwards, huh?

I thought League Pass would allow you to watch the Laker games, except that it would be the other's team broadcast??

No. Audio only.

NBA League Pass only cares about what team is your local one. If you don't have access to the right cable provider, they're basically saying it's not their problem, it's yours.

I hate Jordan Hill, I know he has his fans here, but he is utterly useless.
He gets a few offensive boards and blocks but his negatives definitely outweighs anything positive that he does.
His defense is weak, he turns the ball over a lot, he can't catch the ball, has no mid range shot yet shoots mid range shots, and his offensive game is rushed and off balanced.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom