Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Morris pisses me off every time he plays. He looks to force a lot of things, he doesn't let the game come to him. Very erratic player.

This is the most ******ed offense i have ever seen. Howard at the top of the key. Posting up Hill. No Meeks. Playing Morris over Duhon.  This is sickening.

The Jazz have the requisite size, athleticism and shooting to give the Lakers problems, but still. :smh:

Last edited:
Get Meeks in there! We brought him in here to knock down 3s. MB doesn't want to play this dude at all.

I wish they didn't have the excuse that Nash is out... because the offense is still the same and terrible.

Defense isn't there either, but this team should not have just 20 points a 1/4 of the way through the 2nd quarter.

I thought Hill was battling injuries. Why not play Sacre??? He played so damn well in the preseason. You mean to tell me he cannot get a couple mins a game against Jazz 2nd/3rd string pFs?

I thought Hill was battling injuries. Why not play Sacre??? He played so damn well in the preseason. You mean to tell me he cannot get a couple mins a game against Jazz 2nd/3rd string pFs?
If Meeks can't smell the court, what makes you think MB will play Sacre.

I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.I hate MIKE BROWN.

If they're not going to play defense (which, in their "defense", not many on the team really can play defense anymore IMO... I just never see defense being this team's strength by any means... might sound obvious, though)... might as well hire D'Antoni and get the offense rolling. Dwight will stop/clog the lane enough to divert some of the other team's offense.

They still dont know how to run the offense ... whatever offense that is.. you got dudes looking lost

I can't believe I'm about to say this but... I'd be surprised if we win tonight. :rolleyes
There's no energy for ****'s sake :smh:

Please prove me wrong Lakeshow :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom