Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That inbounds ain't even the worst play they made. All 5 guys on one side of the floor with Meeks on the other side, Kobe made the easiest pass of his life for a open by 12 feet 3.

THAT was some kind of breakdown.

Another key point, every day we get closer to getting Pau back. We need his minutes at C when Dwight has to sit.

Also, Earl Clark is on fumes. His knee is sore, his foot is sore, his finger messed up, he's playin thru it.

Would you start pau again or keep him off the bench?

Off the bench, LO role. 30+ minutes, 7 min each half at C. The rest at PF with Dwight when matchups allow.

That inbounds ain't even the worst play they made. All 5 guys on one side of the floor with Meeks on the other side, Kobe made the easiest pass of his life for a open by 12 feet 3.

THAT was some kind of breakdown.

Word, I saw this and was like 'are you serious?!' :lol: ... both were pretty awful, as well as signs we should've murked this team and never been in that situation in the first place.

A win is a win though, we played well for 1 quarter so I'm hoping we ride the momentum and not think we can do this on any given night.

Sacramento and Golden St in a tight one (Sac down 2 with 10min left in the 4th) :pimp:

Lakers only 1 1/2 out of 8th :smokin. Still cannot believe they made that comeback tonight! Lets hope they can keep it going!

Tomorrow is rest day, not games with playoff implications.

Friday is a HUGE day...

Raptors @ Lakers
Utah @ Chicago
Houston @ Golden State

If we win on Friday we could be one game behind in the loss column from the 8th and final spot...

Can't WAIT!

I often question teams that don't do logical things such as fouling when there's not enough time to get a defensive stop, but this is a whole other level of lack of awareness.

:lol: @ that Hornets defense. It's like they got 5 Javale McGee's out there :rofl:

Great win. I was :smh: when I saw how big the lead was from the Hornets.

When the Lakers cut it down to 3, I had flashbacks of last night when they were down 5 to the Thunder and got blow out by 17.

:rofl: at Eazy E's face

:lol:

15325464_earl_clark_mean_mug_nt.gif

Tomorrow is rest day, not games with playoff implications.

Friday is a HUGE day...

Raptors @ Lakers
Utah @ Chicago
Houston @ Golden State

If we win on Friday we could be one game behind in the loss column from the 8th and final spot...

Can't WAIT!

Lakers at this point just need to take of their own business and win as many games possible from here on out.

No need for them to be scoreboard watching right now.

love that even when the Cavs and Mavs win theyre really just helping out the Lakers

[comic sans] Thanks Dan and Mark ! [/comic sans]

You guys serious about THAT play? Hornets can't be that dumb, can they? ...quite unbelievable actually :lol:

were the coaches unaware also?

what were the lakers saying? these guys are dumb as fck lets try this out... im mind blown

Back
Top Bottom