Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gotta get over that hump. I can't remember, but has the Lakers ever been over .500 this season yet? If not, hope they finally get over .500 on Friday and never look back!
We were over .500 by like 2 games early in the season. Not too sure though. :lol:
15-15 was our best :lol:

http://espn.go.com/nba/team/schedule/_/name/lal/los-angeles-lakers

6-5 actually (win against the Nets, November 20th).

But yes, 1 game over .500 is the best... not a good look, haha.

Gotta get over that hump. I can't remember, but has the Lakers ever been over .500 this season yet? If not, hope they finally get over .500 on Friday and never look back!
We were over .500 by like 2 games early in the season. Not too sure though. :lol:

good eye didnt even notice

oh man i wished i saw the game...i was at class but keeping up with my phone and when i saw lakers losing by 23 i gave up..then i get home and check and im like oh snap down by 2 lol

great win :pimp:

good eye didnt even notice
I was close enough :lol:

We're 1 1/2 games behind the #8 seed and 2 games behind the #7 seed. We're getting closer fellas! :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

In a class right now and I get a score center text

Lakers 108 Hornets 102

I had to step out and exhale :lol: can't believe it

Very tight butthole, and to dude who asked yeah Im reppin ESGN in my avy :pimp:

Another key point, every day we get closer to getting Pau back. We need his minutes at C when Dwight has to sit.

Also, Earl Clark is on fumes. His knee is sore, his foot is sore, his finger messed up, he's playin thru it.

Another key point, every day we get closer to getting Pau back. We need his minutes at C when Dwight has to sit.

Also, Earl Clark is on fumes. His knee is sore, his foot is sore, his finger messed up, he's playin thru it.

Would you start pau again or keep him off the bench?

huge comeback, great help from the Cavs and Mavs :pimp: anybody got video of the 4th quarter i wanna see how they dominated the hornets

I often question teams that don't do logical things such as fouling when there's not enough time to get a defensive stop, but this is a whole other level of lack of awareness.

Hornets are truly a young team, made dumb defensive plays and no awareness

I think the Pelicans got tired in the 4th.

When their jumpshots start bricking and our defense tighten up. They got scrambled and didn't know what to do. All that lead to the comeback.

What a crazy night

In a class right now and I get a score center text

Lakers 108 Hornets 102

I had to step out and exhale :lol: can't believe it

Very tight butthole, and to dude who asked yeah Im reppin ESGN in my avy :pimp:

:lol:

And at least Workaholics is STILL on tonight! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom