Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was at the ny/det game smh looks like imissed a good one watching that bs

Solid win!

Anybody bothered seeing Dwight's emotionaless face? Is he always like this? I don't remember the last time he smiled. It seems like he's not enjoying being a Laker. :rolleyes

:lol: @ the Hornets defense at the end.

Kobe "Overrated" Bryant 42 7 12 :pimp: :pimp:

From now on Dwight, THAT'S HOW YOU PLAY DEFENSE. *Mike Lowrey voice*

Best game (quarter) we've had in years :wow:

I don't believe what I just saw..

Solid win!

Anybody bothered seeing Dwight's emotionaless face? Is he always like this? I don't remember the last time he smiled. It seems like he's not enjoying being a Laker. :rolleyes

You don't remember the last time he smiled? Bruh I'm scarred of him smiling most of the time :x

Good game tonight by Dwight though :smokin Hopefully he can build on this performance.

Last edited:
Listen, if I can blame Kobe for volume shooting us out of a game, I can certainly credit him for having a balanced attack that gives us a win we didn't look like we were going to get.

42 on 21 w/ 12 helpers is excellent; 42 on 21 w/ 12 while D12 drops a double double is HOW WE WILL WIN NEXT SEASON IF KOBE KEEPS THIS UP & WE KEEP DWIGHT.

I'll say it again... If Kobe & Dwight can figure out the two man game...

Dwight needs to open up a path for Kobe to turn the corner, then dive to the basket... Nash on the weak side..

If it is run right. Either Kobe gets an easy jumper, Dwight gets the ball at the basket... Or Nash is wide open because the defense had to collapse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom