Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all figure out a date yet???

I play no defense :lol: :lol: and barely drive to the basket anymore :smh: spot up 3s and high post for me :frown:

Im good :lol:
Said what needed to be said.
Yall know im right.

So im good.

And I'll say what I said on Twitter here on NT as well.. Just so you can understand whether it's at you.

Your basketball opinion is nonsense bro. Simple. Anyone worth their knowledge in basketball hears the Dwight-Kwame comparison you'd be laughed out the room.

you weren't the only one making that stupid comparison. I'm not @ each of you individually. You think it's about you. It was. no need to @ you. You know it was partially to you. You want clarification. Ask and I will say it to you directly again.. No one is running from what they say.... You wanted to act like you discovered the fountain of youth, fine. But when you asked you got the reply...

Don't act like you're a man. You're on NT bro. You're not a national columnist, or radio host, or on TV.... You're on NT. Where no one but NT sees.. If you saw Dwight you'd scream like a ***** run at him and ask for an autograph.. You wouldn't even mention a bad word to him.. So in essence what you call *** ****.... you partake in it.. Don't say it's different because it's the same damn thing..

Last edited:
I think we should scrap the hoop summit and just have Essential and MJGreat play 1 on 1 at Venice Beach.

We'll place bets on it, order some sushi and beer, and enjoy the show.

Last edited:
Whether u wanna say it or not dwight simply sucked this season. Straight role player status, I feel like j hill contributed to the team way more. I didnt take it as dwight=kwame but moreso him playing timid like kwame... Which he is. U pass kwame the ball in the post, brick/turnover u pass dwight the ball in the post brick/turnover. These ****** got the same post moves.

Last edited:
Bottom line, we can ALL agree, Dwight needs major work this summer. Get healthy, get his hands better, get in shape, learn a couple post moves and he can be who we expect.

Even injured, he's been better than most. We expected better than everyone. Therein lies the problem.

Bottom line, we can ALL agree, Dwight needs major work this summer. Get healthy, get his hands better, get in shape, learn a couple post moves and he can be who we expect.

Even injured, he's been better than most. We expected better than everyone. Therein lies the problem.

Hard to be what you are, when you don't lift or train in the offseason. Not that he did not want to, he physically couldn't... It'd be different if he was healthy, it have little impact...... But when you have surgery, you then start from scratch..

Last edited:

Agreed. I have zero doubt that Dwight will return next season 100% healthy and will be able to move and defend as he did in his Orlando tenure.

paus back in 2-4 weeks :nerd:

ill make sure to inject myself with some of that hedo cat testosterone before gametime

Last edited:
Dwight has been making plays he wasn't able to before...

Yet he's still a long way from old Dwight

Sometimes he might look uninterested but I see more frustration with his inability to move 100%

can i be ron at the bball summit?

lakers need a good w tonight to get back on track. watch out pelicans.

-___-

Is morris taken? I sometimes dribble out of control with my head down

Back
Top Bottom