Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
seriously. relax. :smh:
let's talk about the hunt.

so 15 wins? smfh. I'm counting down losses from now on. if it reaches 7, you know we're fuc*ed.

I been relaxed.
But ima call out a !@#@$ when I see one.

I said what needed to be said. You can resort to your !@$#! ways, you can resort to saying the cliche jimmies rustled, or saying internet isnt that serious. But I called you out and you still didnt admit that it was a !@#$! move.

So carry on with your fake gm, being on Dwights genitals, and !@#@$ ways. Just know you'll be called out on it.
:smh:

MJ, ok man breathe. :lol: :lol:

Tonight, start lookin at tonight. Need this game. Need some good health updates, anyone?

Im good :lol:
Said what needed to be said.
Yall know im right.

So im good.

I believe everyone is playing.

MJ, ok man breathe. :lol: :lol:

Tonight, start lookin at tonight. Need this game. Need some good health updates, anyone?
Kobe came to my office last night after the game and im pretty confident hell be able to play at 95 percent tonight

:rofl:

Edit:

Thats cool you have your opinions I have mine

But dont act like a ***** and say it quietly. Speak to me not quietly in the shadows.

Cuz those are ***** tendencies.

Internet serious business eh...

Every time you say something stupid and I see it I'll be sure to let you know because your jimmies got rustled..

he called you out and you're going with the cliche "internet is serious business" thing. well, it must be since you got on twitter to whine

the "jimmies got rustled" thing too - mad corny dude. it's the go to when people got nothing else to say
So true.

*Waits for gif in response to this post*

Last edited:
was the statement that wrong tho? On the offensive end, hes been looking real kwame brownish i can agree. He acts lost, timid, or scared when he gets the ball down low. Half the time he gets the ball tooken from him soon as he touches it. the only difference has been at least kwame came out n said hes scared. 16 rbs whoopty ****** doo, thats a big accomplishment to u? If thats the case we can save money and go spend 14 mil for 3 years for a guy who can get 6 pts and jus focus on rebounding. The dwight defenders are gettin annoying its like if u cant see this **** at this point idk what to tell u. The injury excuse can only get u so far. The injury jus adds to the fact that he has 0 post moves and cant jus dunk at will anymore. Id take lopez, m gasol, kg, chandler, healthy yolo, in a heart beat.

The amount of jimmies that would be rustled if we actual had a Hooping summit in LA would be PRICELESS.

I have a feeling a lot of feelings will be hurt on a lot of plays.

Which one of you guys is THAT DUDE who fouls all the time but cries FOUL whenever someone even touches you on the other end of the court?

CP, i know thats you! :lol:

cp is that dude that throws kg-esque picks but you cant hit him back cause hes old

just kidding about the kg-esque part

Last edited:
Actually, I NEVER call fouls. Never. You can hack me all day. No fouls on the blacktop.

Ironically, if I foul you, I'll call it out, "I got you, I got you...". You can decline it or take it at that point.

Honor ball. :pimp:

But I never set screens. Never good at it.

Actually, I NEVER call fouls. Never. You can hack me all day. No fouls on the blacktop.

Ironically, if I foul you, I'll call it out, "I got you, I got you...". You can decline it or take it at that point.

Honor ball. :pimp:

But I never set screens. Never good at it.
Okay, Dwight.

LTB, you serious about a Laker/NT Hoop Summitt? I'm down, but I'm warning ya'll right now...I play that Bruce Bowen crackhead defense.

Back
Top Bottom