Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My God the NBA thread should be locked based on that last page. :x :smh:

Not a single talk of Basketball in that last page.

How dude going talk mess on Twitter and not directly call out your name.
Passive aggressive dude man.
Essential im directly talking to you. You have something to say say it dont go to twitter quietly throwin shots.
:smh:

Last edited:
How dude going talk mess on Twitter and not directly call out your name.
Passive aggressive dude man.
Essential im directly talking to you. You have something to say say it dont go to twitter quietly throwin shots.
mean.gif
shots fired

14-6 the rest of the way or they have no chance.

Only losses can be @IND, vs. MEM, @LAC, vs. SAS, @ATL, @POR, @MIL.

That's 7, so they gotta win one of those, the 2 home/away games vs. GS, the final against HOU, and EVERY other game.
In other words, don't be shocked if they don't make it. But look at the bright side, Kobe and Dwight get a 2+ month headstart for next year :lol: :lol:

Repped times one hundred if i could.
Thank you sir. Someone understands.

Dude I was trying to tell you this and all the other Laker fans when the Dwight trade happened. I was sensibly trying to tell ya'll to calm the hell down, this is Dwight Howard, but everyone was treating it like it was second coming of Shaq, when it wasn't - but I was called a Hater and people threw Mitch Kupchak Gif's at me :lol:

To give everyone the story.
Heres my original post

I said Dwight is kwame brown esq in the sense that on the offensive end, he gets the ball stripped. I didnt call him kwame brown, I said on the offensive end hes kwame brown esq. See the difference?

Essential goes to twitter and

On some female stuff.
Have something to say? Say it directly to me. Not throwing quiet shots. :smh:

Last edited:
Dude I was trying to tell you this and all the other Laker fans when the Dwight trade happened. I was sensibly trying to tell ya'll to calm the hell down, this is Dwight Howard, but everyone was treating it like it was second coming of Shaq, when it wasn't - but I was called a Hater and people threw Mitch Kupchak Gif's at me :lol:

you are a hater though. like i said before once the lakers get out of this funk of not being a steady top team again and dwight gets his act together, your nice guy routine will be gone.

Sorry for derailing it. But just be a mann have something to say say it directly to me. Not going somewhere else quietly throwing shots. Thats childish.

I take that ish serious :lol:

Last edited:
lol at what happened to this thread. smh

i really dont understand it. people are acting like its the end of teh world in here after this loss..

like this wasnt going to be a loss? like its shocking we lost to the thunder? on the road? come on now. it had to be expected. im shocked we got it down to 5. kudos for that

Alright im done :lol:
Next time essential try tagging me or directly talking to me tho.

If you respond okay we'll continue this.
But if not then lets go back to our normally featured broadcast :lol:

I mean honestly...

63/19/10 > 50/7/6

Kobe/Nash outplay Russy/KD, we win.

On to the next one.

[quote name="MJGREATXII"]Sorry for derailing it. But just be a mann have something to say say it directly to me. Not going somewhere else quietly throwing shots. Thats childish.

I take that ish serious :lol:[/quote]I'm w/ this guy. That s*** drives me crazy. Cowardly. Not owning what's on your mind. Leaving yourself a way out. Eff all that. Talk to who you got to talk to, or leave your words unsaid.

I'm w/ this guy. That s*** drives me crazy. Cowardly. Not owning what's on your mind. Leaving yourself a way out. Eff all that. Talk to who you got to talk to, or leave your words unsaid.
Thank you.
Thought I was the only one.
I legit got mad for a bit.

Glad you agree with me ska

[quote name="CP"]No, its a great thread, no one complains about it. Just me. :lol:[/quote]Real talk, man, your constant disdain is about half annoying (times 2), then extra aggravating when you twist s*** around. Who the hell said you were the only one complaining about it? I know I didn't. And if it's someone else who said you were the only one, GO TO THAT PERSON.

My son's 5 and getting the concept "People don't like it when there's whining all the time."

Back
Top Bottom