Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
our play early in the game was just too much to overcome

:x

we all expected this L, though. What's important is our response.

First game back to .500, already losing. 
mean.gif

It is amazing how this team was even able to make it close with Dantoni doing everything to make them lose the game. The Bench was also outscored by 18. So credit or blame goes to the front office on that point.

Nash choked big time. Dude had a million wide open jump shots. Dwight is HOT GARBAGE.

Blake was trying to do too much but played well today. Except on defense. Can the Lakers please get a decent guard/wing defender? Delonte would have been a good addition.

Dwight has 15 rebounds...

So what right?

Also he missed an open 3.. And ****** up by driving... Both down by 6..

Man give up.

Your Dwight defending is beyond annoying. Only you would find something good to say about this ******g disgusting effort he put up today.

No intensity whatsoever, the guy has less low post moves than ******g Britney Grinner, you have ******g Hasheem Thabeet and Reggie Jackson styling on him. I hope he packs his bags and goes back to a team of nobody's that he can lead.

******g Bum.

I keep tryna tell people his post game is not gonna get better. It doesn't matter who he works with, he's not a skilled big man at all. The best we can hope for is that he gets back to where he was in Orlando.

We were down 6 and missed 4 relatively makeable shots and then Ibaka hit the 3. I actually liked how they played for most of the second half though.

Alright guys.

Im just as disappointed as you guys are, but we gave it a good fight for the most part.

Im not happy with L's, but we cant act like we were going to win 22 games in a row.
L against OKC slows us down, but we can pick things right back tomorrow like CP said with a MUST WIN.

Things should be smoother from here on out if we beat the teams were supposed to.

So, like CP says best...Relax.

Gotta take care of the ball against a team like OKC. A turnover is essentially a bucket for them with their speed and athleticism.

Alright guys.

Im just as disappointed as you guys are, but we gave it a good fight for the most part.

Im not happy with L's, but we cant act like we were going to win 22 games in a row.
L against OKC slows us down, but we can pick things right back tomorrow like CP said with a MUST WIN.

Things should be smoother from here on out if we beat the teams were supposed to.

So, like CP says best...Relax.

I know I know.... but still.... |I

this man just hung 30 with his (shooting) arm likely broken in 3 different places...........gosh  *kevin harlan's voice* 
mean.gif

21 left, Team only has 2 more probable losses on the schedule: @IND & @LAC.

Only 3 more tossups with @GSW, vs. CHI, & vs. MEM.

They should be fine.

Last edited:
Man give up.

Your Dwight defending is beyond annoying. Only you would find something good to say about this ******g disgusting effort he put up today.

No intensity whatsoever, the guy has less low post moves than ******g Britney Grinner, you have ******g Hasheem Thabeet and Reggie Jackson styling on him. I hope he packs his bags and goes back to a team of nobody's that he can lead.

******g Bum.

Awwwww being a person who actually watches basketball, instead of looking at it like you do hurts your feelings???

We came back when he started protecting the rim, second he came out.. OKC went on the run again.. Undeniable fact.

You don't get 16 boards in a game doing nothing.. You just don't.

But sure let's not talk about Nash slow start.. Jamison airballing 3 pointers twice to stop runs.... Meeks not recognizing how to play KevMart's cuts... Blake getting burnt by Fisher, Jackson.. Clark doing whatever he did on defense including terrible help defense hedging 7-8 feet off of Durant.....

Let's just continue with your inpetious whining about his lack of intensity.. The reason we have gone 13-6 is a mixture of things.. Hanging out near the top of that list is Dwight's defense..

Last edited:
bryant is def on roids or hgh. He looks like skeletor now. Cheeks hella sunk in. Whatever strain he is taking will have that sore arm fixed in time for tmrrw's game

21 left, Team only has 2 more probable losses on the schedule: @IND & @LAC.

Only 3 more tossups with @GSW, vs. CHI, & vs. MEM.

They should be fine.
Not sure if serious. They play 10 playoff teams and the way theyre playing they could easily lose 6 of those if not more.

Awwwww being a person who actually watches basketball, instead of looking at it like you do hurts your feelings???

We came back when he started protecting the rim, second he came out.. OKC went on the run again.. Undeniable fact.

But sure let's not talk about Nash slow start.. Jamison airballing 3 pointers twice to stop runs.... Meeks not recognizing how to play KevMart's cuts... Blake getting burnt by Fisher, Jackson.. Clark doing whatever he did on defense including terrible help defense hedging 7-8 feet off of Durant.....

Essential I agree with you 90% of time.
But you are the only person defending this dude.

Ima go CP on you:
His 16 rebounds IS NOT good enough. We got him to dominate. To change the goddamn game and play how he did in orlando. Not to play like a ****n bum.

Hes just not a franchise center anymore. Its gonna be the same thing as larry johnson. This dude will not he the same. Give it up. Him partially playing well is just not good enough in Los Angeles. We don't go for half decent players to build our team around. We go for the best.

Dwight? Not the best.

Its just that simple. He's an average center now. Not max contract worthy, and itll be better for the future of the franchise for him to walk.

Man give up.

******g Bum.

To be real though, you do overly defend Dwight. And for some reason, you think it's inconceivable for him to not sign with LA this summer.

I mean, anyone who's been watching this guy--He's been super ambiguous about his plans for free agency. He's basically pulling the Lebron Act of 2010. Saying how he's "dedicated to winning with this team" and "winning now is his only focus and goal". I mean who says that if they're staying? Doesn't make sense.

Dwight had a lame game, dude. Plain and simple. He only got 16 boards because the possessions are ridiculously high in a D'Antoni system. OKC almost had 100 Field Goal Attempts this game!!!! 100!!!! :lol:

Last edited:
21 left, Team only has 2 more probable losses on the schedule: @IND
Not sure if serious. They play 10 playoff teams and the way theyre playing they could easily lose 6 of those if not more.
You read the full post? I named 5 of those teams. And I actually forgot the road game in Atlanta. So, yeah that's 6 that they'll have trouble winning.

San Antonio is one of those 10 playoff teams & they don't play until game 81. I highly doubt Pop even plays his guys extended minutes in that one.

So now we're down to 3. Home games vs. HOU & GSW, and a road game vs. MIL. I don't see why they can't win all 3 of those.

So, I have them pegged to 4-6, at worst, in those 10 games. If they can beat a terrible offensive team in CHI when they'll be at home, then that's 5-5. Then they have 11 others against non-PO teams. They have still have a good chance at qualifying for the PO's

Last edited:

Let's just continue with your inpetious whining about his lack of intensity.. The reason we have gone 13-6 is a mixture of things.. Hanging out near the top of that list is Dwight's defense..

Find it funny that a lot of people have been calling out Dwight consistently including analysts, fans and even his own teammates yet all of us are just blind and don't watch or know basketball. 90% of them boards fell into D12's lap or he had no choice but to rebound them. I didn't expect to win in OKC but this clown not giving effort constantly has pushed me over the edge on him. It's even worse when there's another guy who is who willing to at least try and play through countless injuries and pain in the same locker room. Just inexcusable at this point.

Such a frustrating loss. :smh

Why can't we stop the ball on a fast break while WE have numbers on defense? It's disgusting man.

Dwight didn't do a damn thing on offense. Nothing!

Back
Top Bottom