delete

Gym....Gym...and MORE GYM

I'm depressed cause I'm away from home at school and I just miss the Fam....Feel like im missing out on the real world back home....But In The End...Its For The Betterment of my future 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Gym....Gym...and MORE GYM

I'm depressed cause I'm away from home at school and I just miss the Fam....Feel like im missing out on the real world back home....But In The End...Its For The Betterment of my future 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Sort and start slowly. The little victories can start a snowball effect. It may seem a little accomplishment, but remember that you did ACCOMPLISH.

Sort and start slowly. The little victories can start a snowball effect. It may seem a little accomplishment, but remember that you did ACCOMPLISH.

music
focus on school/work
look for something to keep you busy, not for something to blame for your misfortunes

god i need to take my own advice, feeling a bit down myself

music
focus on school/work
look for something to keep you busy, not for something to blame for your misfortunes

god i need to take my own advice, feeling a bit down myself

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I try to focus myself on my immediate goals and actively try to address the things that bother me. Try to focus on what can be helped and move towards fixing these things.
This!  Some stresses can't be helped, but there are some that you have control over to minimize it.

Depression...never dealt with it, but at least your alive and able to work toward a better day than yesterday

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I try to focus myself on my immediate goals and actively try to address the things that bother me. Try to focus on what can be helped and move towards fixing these things.
This!  Some stresses can't be helped, but there are some that you have control over to minimize it.

Depression...never dealt with it, but at least your alive and able to work toward a better day than yesterday

Ball up by myself with the music on loud. I used to go to the gym but usually I got hyped up and burned out before I could finish my workout

Ball up by myself with the music on loud. I used to go to the gym but usually I got hyped up and burned out before I could finish my workout

I hit the gym and take a nice hot shower or, if it's really bad, a bath. While in there, it's like meditating through your thoughts and focusing your thoughts on what's going well and what you're grateful for (health, friends/family, etc.) and then how to approach the things that are bothering you. If you can't approach them constructively on your own, that's when I know it's time for me to chat with someone about them, ie close friend, parents, mentor, etc. After that, it's all good thoughts, thinking positively, and having a plan of action. Sometimes this process has to be rinsed and repeated over a series of days, which happened to me while I was funemployed. Good luck, OP.

I hit the gym and take a nice hot shower or, if it's really bad, a bath. While in there, it's like meditating through your thoughts and focusing your thoughts on what's going well and what you're grateful for (health, friends/family, etc.) and then how to approach the things that are bothering you. If you can't approach them constructively on your own, that's when I know it's time for me to chat with someone about them, ie close friend, parents, mentor, etc. After that, it's all good thoughts, thinking positively, and having a plan of action. Sometimes this process has to be rinsed and repeated over a series of days, which happened to me while I was funemployed. Good luck, OP.

Back
Top Bottom