delete

get lost in the griffith park. not sure where you live, but the wilderness sure is helpful.

get lost in the griffith park. not sure where you live, but the wilderness sure is helpful.

When I'm dealing with stress, I:
-play basketball at the gym
-watch movies
-listen to music
-fap
-surf on NT for
laugh.gif

etc.

When I'm dealing with stress, I:
-play basketball at the gym
-watch movies
-listen to music
-fap
-surf on NT for
laugh.gif

etc.

exercise, read, smoke. i enjoy reading philosophy or the Bible whenever stressed. kind of reminds me that this too shall pass.. it usually works out in the end.

exercise, read, smoke. i enjoy reading philosophy or the Bible whenever stressed. kind of reminds me that this too shall pass.. it usually works out in the end.

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Originally Posted by CJ616

You really just need to get out and do something (party, smoke, smash..etc).  The more you stay in, the more you'll think about your issues.  The more you think about your issues, the more they'll bother you.

This is what had me thinking a lot. These do seem to solve problems, although I still felt the problems while keeping myself occupied. And the other thing is, will it solve them in the long run? And yet again there are problems one cant solve instantaneously. Just some thoughts.
True. There are some problems that can't be ignored until they're solved.

You really just need to get out and do something (party, smoke, smash..etc).  The more you stay in, the more you'll think about your issues.  The more you think about your issues, the more they'll bother you.

This is what had me thinking a lot. These do seem to solve problems, although I still felt the problems while keeping myself occupied. And the other thing is, will it solve them in the long run? And yet again there are problems one cant solve instantaneously. Just some thoughts.

You gotta beat the beat the problem but for it beats you...

You gotta beat the beat the problem but for it beats you...

Yep...agree with all of this

Yep...agree with all of this

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

In all areas of life my stock crashing man
30t6p3b.gif

No money, unstable family relationships problems, not doing so well in school.

I need answers as well

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

In all areas of life my stock crashing man
30t6p3b.gif

No money, unstable family relationships problems, not doing so well in school.

I need answers as well

I try to focus myself on my immediate goals and actively try to address the things that bother me. Try to focus on what can be helped and move towards fixing these things.

I try to focus myself on my immediate goals and actively try to address the things that bother me. Try to focus on what can be helped and move towards fixing these things.

Back
Top Bottom