delete

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Go out, sit on a bench or something, and "people watch"

You'll realize your problems are tiny.

Just step back, and see what you can fix.

Or learn some yoga. Air is free. Let's use it to its maximum potential.

This. every once and awhile i like to go to union sq and watch guys play chess and relax and enjoy the weather or hit up barnes and noble read a book and fall asleep
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Go out, sit on a bench or something, and "people watch"

You'll realize your problems are tiny.

Just step back, and see what you can fix.

Or learn some yoga. Air is free. Let's use it to its maximum potential.

This. every once and awhile i like to go to union sq and watch guys play chess and relax and enjoy the weather or hit up barnes and noble read a book and fall asleep
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

In all areas of life my stock crashing man
30t6p3b.gif

No money, unstable family relationships, not doing so well in school. family in the hospital, legal problems

I need answers as well

30t6p3b.gif

No money, unstable family relationships, not doing so well in school. family in the hospital, legal problems

I need answers as well

You really just need to get out and do something (party, smoke, smash..etc).  The more you stay in, the more you'll think about your issues.  The more you think about your issues, the more they'll bother you.

You really just need to get out and do something (party, smoke, smash..etc).  The more you stay in, the more you'll think about your issues.  The more you think about your issues, the more they'll bother you.

30t6p3b.gif

No money, unstable family relationships, not doing so well in school.

I need answers as well

you're not alone brother. 
frown.gif
 i just keep pushing hoping that one day it'll get better. its really all ya can do..

30t6p3b.gif

No money, unstable family relationships, not doing so well in school.

I need answers as well

you're not alone brother. 
frown.gif
 i just keep pushing hoping that one day it'll get better. its really all ya can do..

I went through a depressive episode a little over a year ago in my senior year of college. I was dealing with my ex who wouldn't leave me alone, watching my good friend go insane (literally), messing up at work with a really big client project (missed out on some funding), and family stress. I went to a psychologist and even that didn't help, it just told me what I already knew.

I switched up my mentality to realize that everything is temporary and do everything to make sure that I have a successful transition to the next chapter.

I went through a depressive episode a little over a year ago in my senior year of college. I was dealing with my ex who wouldn't leave me alone, watching my good friend go insane (literally), messing up at work with a really big client project (missed out on some funding), and family stress. I went to a psychologist and even that didn't help, it just told me what I already knew.

I switched up my mentality to realize that everything is temporary and do everything to make sure that I have a successful transition to the next chapter.

Originally Posted by CJ616

This is what had me thinking a lot. These do seem to solve problems, although I still felt the problems while keeping myself occupied. And the other thing is, will it solve them in the long run? And yet again there are problems one cant solve instantaneously. Just some thoughts.

Originally Posted by CJ616

This is what had me thinking a lot. These do seem to solve problems, although I still felt the problems while keeping myself occupied. And the other thing is, will it solve them in the long run? And yet again there are problems one cant solve instantaneously. Just some thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom