delete

Sex.

Marijuana.

Meditation.

Everyone feels low time to time. Just think positive thoughts. Positive energy.

and hey there are people who have it 99% worse then you and you'll be hurting a lot of ppl if you do something.

You may not realize it now, but everyone has someone that cares for them wether it be family,friends,etc.

Keep your head up OP things will get better, but first it starts with you

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

mdma
no! i actually got addicted to the feeling, did e at least 40 times in only a couple months
30t6p3b.gif

i'm all for drugs but do your best to cope with it without them, all they are going to do is hide the problem for a couple of hours and then once your sober you'll be right back where you started. weed is definitely good for stress but if your depressed make sure you deal with that beforehand. try talking to a friend or going to therapy
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

mdma
no! i actually got addicted to the feeling, did e at least 40 times in only a couple months
30t6p3b.gif

i'm all for drugs but do your best to cope with it without them, all they are going to do is hide the problem for a couple of hours and then once your sober you'll be right back where you started. weed is definitely good for stress but if your depressed make sure you deal with that beforehand. try talking to a friend or going to therapy
ohwell.gif

I'm going through a few things right now myself. What helps me is music, working out, going for a drive, reading about sports, and thinking about what you do have in life instead of what you dont.

I'm going through a few things right now myself. What helps me is music, working out, going for a drive, reading about sports, and thinking about what you do have in life instead of what you dont.

video games
working out
taking a walk

I would say listen to music but i realize that we tend to listen to music that matches our mood.  That could be a bad thing. So if you do listen to music, make sure it's something that brings you up.

video games
working out
taking a walk

I would say listen to music but i realize that we tend to listen to music that matches our mood.  That could be a bad thing. So if you do listen to music, make sure it's something that brings you up.

-hit the gym
-jacuzzi/sauna
-shoot some hoops
-hang out with friends
-music
-happy movies

-hit the gym
-jacuzzi/sauna
-shoot some hoops
-hang out with friends
-music
-happy movies

Go out, sit on a bench or something, and "people watch"

You'll realize your problems are tiny.

Just step back, and see what you can fix.

Or learn some yoga. Air is free. Let's use it to its maximum potential.

Go out, sit on a bench or something, and "people watch"

You'll realize your problems are tiny.

Just step back, and see what you can fix.

Or learn some yoga. Air is free. Let's use it to its maximum potential.

Back
Top Bottom