delete

i was rooting for him

but i guess like someone said who would want to play in minnesota

dude is all about money and winning, i like his swag

i was rooting for him

but i guess like someone said who would want to play in minnesota

dude is all about money and winning, i like his swag

Because a team he told not to draft him, traded for a second lottery pick to draft him. Then drafted another point guard and another. Then decided not to trade his rights to a team he'd be willing to play for. And keeps trying to convince their fans that he'll actually come over.

Cliffs: KAHHHHHHN!
30t6p3b.gif

Because a team he told not to draft him, traded for a second lottery pick to draft him. Then drafted another point guard and another. Then decided not to trade his rights to a team he'd be willing to play for. And keeps trying to convince their fans that he'll actually come over.

Cliffs: KAHHHHHHN!
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Because a team he told not to draft him
False.

traded for a second lottery pick to draft him
False.
Originally Posted by mjd77

because he doesn't want to play in Minnesota
"The Minnesota Timberwolves continue to be my first option and I wish to play with them in the near future."
-Ricky Rubio

Because a team he told not to draft him
False.

traded for a second lottery pick to draft him
False.
Originally Posted by mjd77

because he doesn't want to play in Minnesota
"The Minnesota Timberwolves continue to be my first option and I wish to play with them in the near future."
-Ricky Rubio

I also could've sworn he didnt wanna play for minnesota, but hey the minnesota fan says otherwise.

I also could've sworn he didnt wanna play for minnesota, but hey the minnesota fan says otherwise.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by Zyzz

hes not good enough to play in the L

SRS
your avatar looks like rick rubio but with an intense amount of hgh and steroids cycles.
u mirin?

yeah you def mirin.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by Zyzz

hes not good enough to play in the L

SRS
your avatar looks like rick rubio but with an intense amount of hgh and steroids cycles.
u mirin?

yeah you def mirin.

Once he does come over, oh man, it's a WRAP for all PGs currently competing for most mediocre PG  in the L.
JPZx:
-Ricky Rubio
Right, because athletes always stick by their words.
laugh.gif
Once they say something, they're fully committed to whatever they just said, right? 
roll.gif

Once he does come over, oh man, it's a WRAP for all PGs currently competing for most mediocre PG  in the L.
JPZx:
-Ricky Rubio
Right, because athletes always stick by their words.
laugh.gif
Once they say something, they're fully committed to whatever they just said, right? 
roll.gif

Of course not. However for you guys to simply say he's lying because athletes have lied in the past seems a bit petty to me. It's whatever, though.
laugh.gif

What we know:

-The reason he couldn't come to Minnesota immediately after the draft is because the buyout to leave his European team was too large. I believe it was around $5 million dollars. He would have had to pay for it straight out of his own pocket, no help whatsoever by the Timberwolves or anyone else.  If he would have been drafted #2 overall, he would have been playing in the NBA from the get-go due to the amount of money slotted in at the #2 pick. However, the money all #5 picks receive (which he was drafted in by Minnesota) unfortunately wasn't able to give him the money needed.
-He has stated on multiple occasions that he is happy to play in Minnesota and that continues to be his first option when the 2011-2012 season begins. Whether or not you believe it or not is your opinion, but there have been no quotes to argue the contrary.
-Kahn has stated on multiple occasions that Rubio will start his career with the Timberwolves. Whether or not he'll stay with the team once his rookie contract is up is another question itself, but it is almost a certainty that his career will liftoff in a Timberwolves uniform.

We'll see
laugh.gif

Of course not. However for you guys to simply say he's lying because athletes have lied in the past seems a bit petty to me. It's whatever, though.
laugh.gif

What we know:

-The reason he couldn't come to Minnesota immediately after the draft is because the buyout to leave his European team was too large. I believe it was around $5 million dollars. He would have had to pay for it straight out of his own pocket, no help whatsoever by the Timberwolves or anyone else.  If he would have been drafted #2 overall, he would have been playing in the NBA from the get-go due to the amount of money slotted in at the #2 pick. However, the money all #5 picks receive (which he was drafted in by Minnesota) unfortunately wasn't able to give him the money needed.
-He has stated on multiple occasions that he is happy to play in Minnesota and that continues to be his first option when the 2011-2012 season begins. Whether or not you believe it or not is your opinion, but there have been no quotes to argue the contrary.
-Kahn has stated on multiple occasions that Rubio will start his career with the Timberwolves. Whether or not he'll stay with the team once his rookie contract is up is another question itself, but it is almost a certainty that his career will liftoff in a Timberwolves uniform.

We'll see
laugh.gif

he's too hyped. when he does come over, he's gonna get exposed and then eventually he's gonna end up on the bench and will go back to espana, where he can be the man against weaker, slower players. you honestly think rubio can handle, paul, williams, rondo, rose, nash?

he's too hyped. when he does come over, he's gonna get exposed and then eventually he's gonna end up on the bench and will go back to espana, where he can be the man against weaker, slower players. you honestly think rubio can handle, paul, williams, rondo, rose, nash?

Back
Top Bottom