delete thread

Didn't "lay her down", but a few years ago (I'm talking when my friends and I first started driving, so 17), when I went with a few of my friends to hang with some random girls, no sooner did I step out of the car, did some girl ask me my name, said I'm cute, and pulled me over to makeout with her.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Didn't "lay her down", but a few years ago, when I went with a few of my friends to hang with some random girls, no sooner did I step out of the car, did some girl ask me my name, said I'm cute, and pulled me over to makeout with her.

Kissing random females?....nah...Im good

Didn't "lay her down", but a few years ago (I'm talking when my friends and I first started driving, so 17), when I went with a few of my friends to hang with some random girls, no sooner did I step out of the car, did some girl ask me my name, said I'm cute, and pulled me over to makeout with her.

you white?
no racist

(&#$#$ never kiss broads they just met

its like a rule.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

you white?
no racist

its like a rule.
Yeah I'm white. I was 17, she was like 15
laugh.gif
. I didn't even think twice. Oh well.

I know my stories different, but is there really a difference between getting in bed with a girl minutes after you meet her?

you white?
no racist

its like a rule.
laugh.gif
ive know a lot of white dudes who done this....
cultural difference maybe.

you white?
no racist

its like a rule.
laugh.gif
ive know a lot of white dudes who done this....
cultural difference maybe.
Must be. I only went with it because I was young. Now that I think about it, I had to of been like 16 going on 17. Regardless, I wouldn't make that same decision now, and I'll be 20 in two months.

Probably after 45 min.-1 hour after meeting this 1 mexican girl named dominique I mean I already knew I was smashing cuz her best friend told me she rather give a dude head than kiss 
laugh.gif

^^^^and that my friend is why we don't kiss these h03z

Meeting a random chick and smashing? Like an hour or two.

Smanging a chick I knew prior to penetration but never actively pursued? 30 minutes...via twitter.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Within an hour and she was badddd!!!

Doesn't necessarily make a chick a hoar either...sometime they just be feeling you like that and for some reason just have to have your meat all up in her. She felt my jimmy in my pants and after that it was curtains soon after. But that was Cali and Cali don't count...the p is so so nice and easy in Cali. Menages are nothing special there...and with two bad chicks too.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Doesn't necessarily make a chick a hoar either...sometime they just be feeling you like that and for some reason just have to have your meat all up in her. She felt my jimmy in my pants and after that it was curtains soon after. But that was Cali and Cali don't count...the p is so so nice and easy in Cali. Menages are nothing special there...and with two bad chicks too.
yes it does 
laugh.gif

you white?
no racist

its like a rule.
laugh.gif

I know my stories different, but is there really a difference between getting in bed with a girl minutes after you meet her?
Yeah.  You nut.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

yes it does 
laugh.gif

sometimes.....Rarely....but sometimes

A couple days. Wasn't sure if i wanted her just as a JO or not. I guess she ended up being an extended JO though.
This kinda relates, but my girl I've been with for 3 years now thought it was funny to just ride the *#^$ outta me
extremely fast, exploded in literally 2 minutes flat. Then she smiled and said "Ahhhh, well I'm good for the day, want
me to make you something to eat?".

Back
Top Bottom