Defining Moments Package 2 "Raging Bull" Info

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I've seen the sample of the black pair and one of my sources tells me the black/varsity red is confirmed and already went to production.

Let me tell you -- it's not what you think it is....the other V is truly "something else"....

.................yup you will soon see, "something else" that's funny Flint

to add gatorade 5's aka de la soul 5's was wat ppl first called them as the colorway was announced from last year will be sold seperate from the DMP2.

other colorway from the pack and pics should show up shortly.

maybe u'll see a PL retro 5 as well, time will tell

nice
pimp.gif

this package may resemble the 3/20 with a lot of people trying to sell the first. I like this package a little

btw PS image of the red seude pair is compliments of MAZE from UTA forums, they were done since middle of last year

well thank the "real sources" for confirming otherwise ... but now i will have to pray those red 5s will be dropped one day

pass on both, unless hype surpasses, and cop to resell. idgaf if niketalk hates resellers. if it pays, i will do it. but personally, naw. i'm takingadvantage of new bloods. :/.......both look pretty bad, and for 310 2 v's? naw

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

pass on both, unless hype surpasses, and cop to resell. idgaf if niketalk hates resellers. if it pays, i will do it. but personally, naw. i'm taking advantage of new bloods. :/.......both look pretty bad, and for 310 2 v's? naw
i honestly dont see the sense in copping shoes u dont like, just leave them for ppl who actually like them

those red V's look dope, but like somebody mentioned earlier, whats up with the gatorade 6's? i dont know why jordan brand is so secretive aboutdroppin shoes and makin their releases super limited, so that only 18 people in the whole USA, who really like rockin thier shoes, are able to have them andthe rest are just people tryin to make bucks of the hype

Originally Posted by CherryRed

I've seen the sample of the black pair and one of my sources tells me the black/varsity red is confirmed and already went to production.

Let me tell you -- it's not what you think it is....the other V is truly "something else"....

So are you saying the gatorade (army) one won't be in it and there will be a black based one along with that red one?

Which ones will be in it, your post is kinda confusing?

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Flintgrey,

Since the black/red is going to be in the pack, is it the gatorade colored V or the Red V that is not going to be in it?

Side note - If the red V looks like that, that is an awesome retro + Reminds me of the suede xxi, which is my favorite xxi.

Flip Jays info is correct - this pack has a red pair and a blk/red pair. All I am saying is that when you guys see "black/varsity red", in some waysthe will not appear "black". Thats all I am going to say. Greatest Goliath, if you are talking about some of the retro releases that are droppingright after this pack (I think I know what you are referring to), one of them is
pimp.gif
.....but man, the others are straight garbage.

Originally Posted by CherryRed

So are you saying the gatorade (army) one won't be in it and there will be a black based one along with that red one?

Which ones will be in it, your post is kinda confusing?

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Flintgrey,

Since the black/red is going to be in the pack, is it the gatorade colored V or the Red V that is not going to be in it?

Side note - If the red V looks like that, that is an awesome retro + Reminds me of the suede xxi, which is my favorite xxi.

Flip Jays info is correct - this pack has a red pair and a blk/red pair. All I am saying is that when you guys see "black/varsity red", in some ways the will not appear "black". Thats all I am going to say. Greatest Goliath, if you are talking about some of the retro releases that are dropping right after this pack (I think I know what you are referring to), one of them is
pimp.gif
.....but man, the others are straight garbage.

Yup You know exactly what I'm talking about........ lol

I hope this pack comes out alright, I hope the other pack's that are supposed to drop are decent too! C'mon JB do us right!

Back
Top Bottom