Defining Moments Package 2 "Raging Bull" Info

I've seen the sample of the black pair and one of my sources tells me the black/varsity red is confirmed and already went to production.

Let me tell you -- it's not what you think it is....the other V is truly "something else"....

When I saw the pics of those fives on here over a month ago I thought they were fire. They were supposedley a single release. Since when is gatorade involvedin a pack release? I thought we were gettign a 6? I also remember similar pics of those yellow 5s with less green on them a few weeks back, also a singlerelease. I'm not sure about this "pack", I'll be kind of disappointed if this is how it comes out. When I clicked on the post I immediatelywas like
laugh.gif
? I read that the raging bull pack was going to be two Bullscolorways.

Originally Posted by Diego1984

These is a nice pack! $310 seems like a fair price. The red pair is nice, i wish we could just get the red pair as a single!

How is that a fair price if they retail at $135 a pair...none of the packs are priced fair. The only one close was the BMP.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I've seen the sample of the black pair and one of my sources tells me the black/varsity red is confirmed and already went to production.

Let me tell you -- it's not what you think it is....the other V is truly "something else"....
isnt it all patent or something?
sick.gif

Thanks for the info. But, I'm going to have to pass. The material looks nice on the red 5's but that's just to much red for me.

naples-trash.jpg

TRASHTRASHTRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH!!

310???? 155 each!?? PRICE GOUGE!!!!

JB can SUC K it e-z.

Flintgrey,

Since the black/red is going to be in the pack, is it the gatorade colored V or the Red V that is not going to be in it?

Side note - If the red V looks like that, that is an awesome retro + Reminds me of the suede xxi, which is my favorite xxi.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

So are you saying the gatorade (army) one won't be in it and there will be a black based one along with that red one?

Which ones will be in it, your post is kinda confusing?

co-sign, $310 ??? even the grapes were $145, ugghh guess ima have to split a pack to get those red Vs

Back
Top Bottom