Defining Moments Package 2 "Raging Bull" Info

Can:t wait for them to release this pack
pimp.gif

1st colorway will be put on ebay... 2nd pair is straight bananas!!! (could have used the black tongue though)

from what i hear the red ones are correct but i was told they come out with an all black or gray 3m v and heard both are very hottttt

Originally Posted by tkastars

from what i hear the red ones are correct but i was told they come out with an all black or gray 3m v and heard both are very hottttt

That would be nice.

If it's raw colorways then it's a must x2...I dun care about the price, 5's are my favorite.lol
pimp.gif

NOT TRUE, these are OLD photoshops that people made in speculation, and the first one is supposed to be a separateretro

The "Raging Bull Package". Is in honor of MJ scoring 69 on cleveland. There will be two Vs in it. One is the colorway he wore and the other will bethe opposing teams colorway. Like the 1s pack that will come. Represents his 63 against Boston. So one of the 1s will be black/red and the other is awhite/green. The 7s pack for another 60+ game versus Orlando. So one of the 7s is the black/red (Raptors) and the other is white/blue with a blue pinstripetongue.

Eric,

I've also heard that the Black/Red one is still in the package with the Red/Black pair.

Could you post/PM the style number of the Gatorade V?

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

NOT TRUE, these are OLD photoshops that people made in speculation, and the first one is supposed to be a separate retro

yeah, i'm not understanding this either. i know i've seen these pics circulating in other posts for months now and they were always two seperatereleases. did jb figure the only way to sell the white ones would be to stick it in the raging bull pack instead of releasing it seperate?

I do not think the package deserves a DMP. How did we go from signature championships to commercials? That said, those red V's just lit up my whole house!I love the material on the Olive V's, hopefully it stays high quality for these! I have my hopes up real high, please do not let me down JB!!!

Thanks for the post Flip!!!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I've seen the sample of the black pair and one of my sources tells me the black/varsity red is confirmed and already went to production.

Let me tell you -- it's not what you think it is....the other V is truly "something else"....

.................yup you will soon see, "something else" that's funny Flint

Back
Top Bottom