Defining Moments Package 2 "Raging Bull" Info

Thanks to all the Fam who share info...it is much appreciated. Some of us actually care about the info that is shared and not ungrateful so good looking out.Just wait till these are closer to release date and you will see all the lame noob posts like who's coppin and just a quick question about so andso.....just wait. Seems like all the idiots start coming out when we get close to a release date.

Originally Posted by aaronj

am i the only person that thinks the gatorade colorway is hot??
of course the red v's are better though lol

1000% agree that the gatorade is hot

And %@!% all you guys telling greatest goliath to #+@* and leave. He's giving us information, he should be respected.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by 23allstar

Is the second pair photoshopped because to me I think I see a part of green on the jumpman part
The jumpman is orange on the olive V's not green. Def not shopped

LISTEN THAT PICTURE IS PHOTOSHOPPED

do you understand that? It was made by this guy Maze last year! Hes on a different forum, and he photoshopped this in speculation!

and show Goliath some dam respect everybody

i hope the black pair still is in the pack because the gatorade colorway does nothing for me.

and i hope GreatestGoliath is wrong about the XII, because i just bought a pair.

Not bad at all
pimp.gif

Props to all those who dropped info:
Flip
Flint
Goliath
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Your info and insight is always greatly appreciated.

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ stuntastic020
C'mon fam, keep that hate to yourself.

Thanks for all who provided the info. White/red XII's would excite me, but I just got the OG's on Wednesday so I'm looking forward to the V pack alittle more. I too am a little disappointed in the hate from stuntastic020
smh.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Of Course That's All I do. I don't Give out any good information at All. Even though this V Pack is old news The "Gatorade" V's as people are calling them is old news, Even Though I have Confirmed Releases in the Past That have come true, Of Course all I "DO" is throw around info. Of Course I'm not Legit even though My Track record with hints and detailed information has been pretty good..... or at least that's what MarcsJ, SoleJordan(Who Despite his post count here should be believed like MarcsJ, Flintgrey,and BabyJ), and others who I supply info to from time to time, tell me my info is good. You know what your RIGHT......... everything I post apparently has no point here, So good luck finding info, because I'm so tired of dealing with idiot people like you, Who never Share info, who don't know release dates, or have any real insight as to what going inside Jordan Brand.. and people say ISS is for kids, well now we know where thay went here to JB forum. One last Gem before I go... Red/White XII's X-Mas 'Nuff Said for good.
This info just completely stole all attention from the v's pack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cosign
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thanks for the info GreatestGoliath

YES OMG we in February but i waited for years i could wait months while wearing uptempos another grail

V pack in may are you kidding me?! my girl has the easiet time of deciding what to get me for my bday this year!

sidenote: to all of those out there disrespecting the 'know it alls' who try to come on here and give those of us some insight/insider info into JBshould be ashamed of yourselves...these guys don't have any reason to share their info with us so if you can't be grateful GO KILL YOURSELVES!!!

Those of you cheering about the news of White/Red XII's must not have tried on the CDP Taxi's.

Im buying just for resell, true stuff.

And thanks for the info on white/red XIIs
happy.gif
I just wish JB would step upthe quality on all these great releases

NICE info , cant wait for these .
Originally Posted by VAHustler

Blazin
best 5 ever imo by looks and probably the only one I will cop!

I want these bad boys so bad. RED is so DOPE . Ill have to keep my eyes on this thread .

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I've seen the sample of the black pair and one of my sources tells me the black/varsity red is confirmed and already went to production.

Let me tell you -- it's not what you think it is....the other V is truly "something else"....

.................yup you will soon see, "something else" that's funny Flint
all you ever do is throw around info and agree with people who are really legit sources foreal

Of Course That's All I do. I don't Give out any good information at All. Even though this V Pack is old news The "Gatorade" V's as people are calling them is old news, Even Though I have Confirmed Releases in the Past That have come true, Of Course all I "DO" is throw around info. Of Course I'm not Legit even though My Track record with hints and detailed information has been pretty good..... or at least that's what MarcsJ, SoleJordan(Who Despite his post count here should be believed like MarcsJ, Flintgrey,and BabyJ), and others who I supply info to from time to time, tell me my info is good. You know what your RIGHT......... everything I post apparently has no point here, So good luck finding info, because I'm so tired of dealing with idiot people like you, Who never Share info, who don't know release dates, or have any real insight as to what going inside Jordan Brand.. and people say ISS is for kids, well now we know where thay went here to JB forum. One last Gem before I go... Red/White XII's X-Mas 'Nuff Said for good.

wat GreatestGoliath said about the white/red12's droppin is true, i confirmed it also on page 8-10 i think.

Stuntastic020 do u have any info to share with the boards? if not sit back and relax and lets not be salty towards others

even though no one knows me on this forum like that except GreatestGoliath, Marcsj, and a couple others. I'm mostly known on other boards for dropping infoif it doesnt get here first.

u can expect ix and xi fusions in og colors, as well as some more goodies when it comes to the 1's later this year.

next year will have the boards in AW TRUST ME. it'll be one of the best years for JB in a while and it will excite many

GG, do wat u do andbrush off the haters

Back
Top Bottom