Defining Moments Package 2 "Raging Bull" Info

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I've seen the sample of the black pair and one of my sources tells me the black/varsity red is confirmed and already went to production.

Let me tell you -- it's not what you think it is....the other V is truly "something else"....

.................yup you will soon see, "something else" that's funny Flint
all you ever do is throw around info and agree with people who are really legit sources foreal

Of Course That's All I do. I don't Give out any good information at All. Even though this V Pack is old news The "Gatorade" V's as people are calling them is old news, Even Though I have Confirmed Releases in the Past That have come true, Of Course all I "DO" is throw around info. Of Course I'm not Legit even though My Track record with hints and detailed information has been pretty good..... or at least that's what MarcsJ, SoleJordan(Who Despite his post count here should be believed like MarcsJ, Flintgrey,and BabyJ), and others who I supply info to from time to time, tell me my info is good. You know what your RIGHT......... everything I post apparently has no point here, So good luck finding info, because I'm so tired of dealing with idiot people like you, Who never Share info, who don't know release dates, or have any real insight as to what going inside Jordan Brand.. and people say ISS is for kids, well now we know where thay went here to JB forum. One last Gem before I go... Red/White XII's X-Mas 'Nuff Said for good.
Jordan Brand forum has become a joke in recent years. Everyone is so quick to dismiss people.

I am persuing other avenues in which to release info... it'll make it to NT eventually.

Sad thing is, NT was THE place people came to find the most up-to-date info. Now.... I can think of 4 or 5 places old NT'ers have migrated to...
ohwell.gif

It's kids that need to question everything that push these people away.

red ones are cool. cant say much about the 1st pair tho. I hope they don't look like that. and if these are the DMP 2's..why 2 of the same shoes in 1pack. unlike the first dmp where you got 2 different pairs. I hope they do the same with the 11 pack.

ALL THIS CRYING BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN BOTH PARTIES ABOUT INFO IS WHACK. I DONT CARE ABOUT INFO AND WHAT IS SAID OR NOT. ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS, IN THE END WEARE TALKING ABOUT SHOES. EVERYBODY JUST STACK YOUR MONEY AND COP WHEN THEY COME OUT IF THEY DO.

the red ones are a lot better but thats not saying much....they better change the colorway of the first Vs....wont be wasting my money on this garbage

whoo look at the 2nd pair... str8
pimp.gif
...thanks Flip for the info and piks [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]again[/color]

Those red V's are AMAZING, straight fire. The other's look good, nothing special but not horrible. Those reds make this an instant cop for me.

Back
Top Bottom